PDA

View Full Version : PG Andersson is Suzuki's official driver for JWRC

Viktory
10th January 2007, 17:47
Read in NWT this morning that PG Andersson will be the only driver in the JWRC driving for the Suzuki manufacturer team. There might be others driving, but that will be paying drives, and maybe not official Suzuki team.

I find this interesting when considering the WRC drives they will have later this year. Will PG get a chance for one or more of the three events? He said he is most probably driving in Norway (JWRC).

Sulland
10th January 2007, 18:14
Will he the also drive the SX4 in the 3 rallies that one is doing in 07 ?

Viktory
10th January 2007, 18:53
it didn't say, PG didn't say anything, he hadn't talked to Suzuki for a long time, and nothing about a WRC drive, but the confidence Suzuki have in him by continuing JWRC program with only him makes you think that he is a quite strong candidate for any of the Suzuki WRC rounds.

Tomi
10th January 2007, 18:58
Sounds little like they have some plans to use him somehow in the wrc project, why else would they give him seat time, my guess is second driver.

Franky
10th January 2007, 20:31
Isn't the Hungarian Suzuki team now a manufactor backed one as well? I remember that I read about it somewhere that it is one.

If it is so, then PG is the only one to continue with the British team.

FrankenSchwinn
10th January 2007, 20:44
how fun would it be to see gigi and pg in the same team?

teufel
11th January 2007, 09:05
Isn't the Hungarian Suzuki team now a manufactor backed one as well? I remember that I read about it somewhere that it is one.

If it is so, then PG is the only one to continue with the British team.

You mean Suzuki Sport Europe? I didn't hear that info you mentioned, and I tend to say they are not the official suzuki jwrc-squad.

Finni
11th January 2007, 14:17
I wonder what Guy Wilks is gonna do. Hopefully we will see him with wrc-car in some events.

LazioCenturion
11th January 2007, 19:01
Guy Wilks with be in Norway driving a Ford Focus for Ramsport.

Slipzen
12th January 2007, 12:07
PG Andersson programme for JWRC 2007.

16-18 February Rally Norway
30-1 april Rally Portugal
18-20 May Rally Italia-Sardinia
3-5 August Neste Rally Finland *
17-19 August OMV ADAC Rallye Deutschland
5-7 October Rallye de Espana
12-14 October Rallye de France - Tour de Corce
* Excluded

Interesting to see that Neste Rally Finland is excluded from his JWRC-programme. Maybe he will drive the SX4 there instead?

Viktory
12th January 2007, 13:06
Cool! I hope so!! :)

Koppomsbo
12th January 2007, 13:19
PG Andersson programme for JWRC 2007.

Interesting to see that Neste Rally Finland is excluded from his JWRC-programme. Maybe he will drive the SX4 there instead?

If he is.. Im going there for sure..