PDA

View Full Version : Make it colorful or keep it original

leopard
21st January 2008, 10:02
Mostly cars are originally produced in one color, or a dominant color over some neutral colors like black, gray, or broken white.

The new car or used car with adequate worth of its original paint, were painted using quality paints and their best method of painting that the result we can't find such quality if we repaint it by ourself.

For daily car it doesn't seem common to pain it in multicolor although it wouldn't be a mistake to make the car colorful, with some letter if possible, like racing car. Do you tend to keep the paint original or repaint it once you get bored with their original color?

Mark
21st January 2008, 10:08
I doubt very many people respray their cars, it's easier just to buy a different one :p

leopard
21st January 2008, 10:19
We must not spray it by ourselves, It's as easy to ask repair shop to paint it. :)

schmenke
22nd January 2008, 20:05
...It's as easy to ask repair shop to paint it. :)

Expensive :mark:

leopard
23rd January 2008, 03:33
Expensive :mark:

Dyeing usually cheaper than respray.

schmenke
23rd January 2008, 15:20
Even cheaper to just let it rust... :p :

GridGirl
23rd January 2008, 20:23
I think it would be too much hastle. My car is registered as being blue I'm sure I'd have to contact the DVLA and such if I was going to change it to say red for example. Its much easier to buy a new car. :)

leopard
24th January 2008, 03:13
No need to change what's been registered as long as it still has even a small portion of the original color.
Besides it's as easy only to use typewriter and ask local officer to stamp and legalize it :)

leopard
24th January 2008, 04:48
Even cheaper to just let it rust... :p :
It's a landy, the body was made wholly from stainless steel, does not stain, corrode or rust as easily as ordinary steel. :)

Drew
24th January 2008, 22:32
No need to change what's been registered as long as it still has even a small portion of the original color.
Besides it's as easy only to use typewriter and ask local officer to stamp and legalize it :)

Maybe in Indonesia, but not over here :p :

leopard
25th January 2008, 07:32
why, are there not so much people who can operate typewriter there? :D :)

leopard
25th January 2008, 09:39

We don't have any problem operating typewriter, luckily :)