PDA

View Full Version : Bring A driver Back

BT 96
6th December 2006, 01:15
Who would you like to see back in 2007 who didn't race in 2006.

Ready for me

tin-top fan
6th December 2006, 01:32
Has to be Eaves for me. I can't get my head around the fact that he won three races in one day and then didn't even drive in the next season. All comes down to mony though I suppose.
I would like Howell to get a full season as well.

SEATFreak
6th December 2006, 09:47
It would be more realistic I think to see Rykard Rydell return but my no.1 driver who I would see return is Gabrielle Tarquini. I haven't seen him much racing. The only two times I can remember is the WTCC meeting at Brands Hatch that was on ITV1 and the 2004 BTCC Masters Race. But from that I have seen he is pretty good. :up:

thompp
6th December 2006, 10:24
Dan Eaves...!

Rusty
6th December 2006, 10:40
DAN EAVES without a doubt, To show Steve Neal what he really through away....

taffy
6th December 2006, 12:07
I would have to say Thommo, but as he is commited to the WTCC. then Dan Eaves.

Dave B
6th December 2006, 13:23
Dan Eaves, Shaun Watson-Smith, Anthony Reid, Stefan Hodgetts, Gavin Pyper, Tom Boardman.

That's not being greedy, is it?

Les
6th December 2006, 13:55
Tom Boardman and Dan Eaves - oh and Alan Morisson and Steve Wood and Andy Neate and and and

cookingfat
6th December 2006, 14:40
It would be more realistic I think to see Rykard Rydell return but my no.1 driver who I would see return is Gabrielle Tarquini. I haven't seen him much racing. The only two times I can remember is the WTCC meeting at Brands Hatch that was on ITV1 and the 2004 BTCC Masters Race. But from that I have seen he is pretty good. :up:

Unfortunatly I don't think either will be back in the BTCC for a while.

Tarquini is staying at Seat in the WTCC..
http://www.touringcartimes.com/news.php?id=854

And the latest news on Rydell...
http://www.touringcartimes.com/news.php?id=874

AndySpeed
6th December 2006, 14:41
Dan Eaves, Shaun Watson-Smith, Anthony Reid, Stefan Hodgetts, Gavin Pyper, Tom Boardman.

That's not being greedy, is it?

Not really, although I would omit Tom Boardman.

I'd like to see Alain Menu return, although quite how competitive he'd be now I don't know...

52Paddy
6th December 2006, 16:40
I'd like to see Paul O'Neill in for a full season next year and hopefully with a competitive car. Reidy would be great to have back but I don't think that's realistic. Would also like to see Stefan Hodgetts and Shaun Watson-Smith back who, I think, if they had decent cars could be threatening for race wins next year.

Captain VXR
6th December 2006, 17:00
Ian Curley, Richie Williams, Paul Radisich, John Cleland, Dan Eaves, Tommo in a Vauxhall and Justin Keen

Allyc85
6th December 2006, 21:06
Paul Radisich!!

Mp3 Astra
6th December 2006, 21:10
Realistically I'd love to see Rydell return to the BTCC. Unrealistically it would be good to see good ol' John Cleland get made a few years younger and come back one last time :D

Alfa Fan
6th December 2006, 21:17
BTW - SEATFreak, you seem to be a big fan of the ex-Volvo swedish driver, but I thought I should point out, his name is

Rickard Rydell

NOT

Rykard Rydell

Daniel
6th December 2006, 21:20
Rydell, SWS and Thommo :)

tisme
6th December 2006, 21:34
Unfortunatly I don't think either will be back in the BTCC for a while.

And the latest news on Rydell...
http://www.touringcartimes.com/news.php?id=874

With this news about Rykard Rydell. Does this mean that Team Dynamics could be running JAS built Accord's as well?
A friend of my uncle says that they haven't started building a car yet for next year. So they can buy these!

Hazell B
6th December 2006, 21:44
Dan Eaves and Tom Boardman.

Eaves to flatten Team Dynamics, Boardman because he just funny when he's having a sugar rush :p :

nicemms
6th December 2006, 21:47
I would like to see Muller back. It just wasn't the same without him.

100%hondafan
6th December 2006, 22:57
Phil bennett
Andy priaulx (not going to happen but would be ace :D )
James pickford

LotusElise
7th December 2006, 15:01
+1 for Phil Bennett.

dwracing23
7th December 2006, 16:01
Gavin Pyper or Oli Wilkinson. You never know do you!?

Ian McC
7th December 2006, 17:06
I'd like to see Paul O'Neill in for a full season next year and hopefully with a competitive car.

:up:

Would be great to see Paul do a full season.