PDA

View Full Version : I AM HAPPY HE IS OUT OF F1! Montoya..

DimitraF1
16th January 2008, 21:25
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IMCmiTnFlL4

just watch the video..he is born for this thinks, he is just not a sportsman,
he is a problematic character

AJP
16th January 2008, 22:05
Ummm...
He has every right to react the way he did...the accident was not his fault.
Harvick had a go at him and he reacted to what he was saying..
I would have done the same thing and would have done my best to put him on his backside infront of the crowd... :) put him in his place

I am evil Homer
16th January 2008, 22:50
Failing to see the problem TBH. guy gets in his face about something and he reacts.

Tazio
16th January 2008, 23:36
I AM HAPPY HE IS OUT OF F1! Montoya..
I'm not! I miss that little monkey!

Roamy
17th January 2008, 00:09
he should have kicked harvicks ass on the spot. If Montyoa said it was not his fault then Kevin should respect that and STFU. there is plenty of time to fight after you review the video!!

Plus you think that is bad Jv is going to punt some of these fried chicken vendors out of the park this year!! they all think they are never to blame.

leopard
17th January 2008, 03:16
Hilarious ... :D

Tazio
17th January 2008, 03:30
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IMCmiTnFlL4

just watch the video..he is born for this thinks, he is just not a sportsman,
he is a problematic character
English is your 2nd or third language isn't it?

leopard
17th January 2008, 03:48
Imo, You should have asked that question on post# 4 ;)

Mikko
17th January 2008, 04:41
he should have kicked harvicks ass on the spot. If Montyoa said it was not his fault then Kevin should respect that and STFU. there is plenty of time to fight after you review the video!!

Plus you think that is bad Jv is going to punt some of these fried chicken vendors out of the park this year!! they all think they are never to blame.

How can you kick anyone's ass if your height is just 137cm's as Montoya's... Lill' chubby, poor ***tard. :)

gloomyDAY
17th January 2008, 05:19
Threadstarter, I thought entertaining and die hard driver's is what F1 needed.

Truex hit Montoya on the back bumper. The accident was not Montoya's fault! In case you didn't see the follow-up interviews Juan states that he had a long first gear and was trying to block his opponent when he was hit.

Harvick can whine all night and day. Doesn't make a difference because Truex was the one to blame. Oh yeah, Juan may be small but I bet he can slug harder, with the exception of myself, than anyone here.

leopard
17th January 2008, 05:21
How can you kick anyone's ass if your height is just 137cm's as Montoya's... Lill' chubby, poor ***tard.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog. :)

Tazio
17th January 2008, 05:59
Imo, You should have asked that question on post# 4 ;) On my first post I hadn't even viewed the video. I simply stated That I wish he was still in f1
The second post was after I viewed it!
Imagine NASCAR drivers getting into each others grills. Thats just bad Manners!!!
I'm glad the little guy stood his ground!

leopard
17th January 2008, 07:51
On my first post I hadn't even viewed the video. I simply stated That I wish he was still in f1
The second post was after I viewed it!
Imagine NASCAR drivers getting into each others grills. Thats just bad Manners!!!
I'm glad the little guy stood his ground!
I saw him neither in a flight nor has the wings to fly.

Thought you already wholly knew this topic from your first post, and needn't have asked such question to the poster. :)

pino
17th January 2008, 08:27
There's no need to fight about a driver who's no longer in F1 ;)

Closed !