PDA

View Full Version : Andreas Mikkelsen

calibr
9th January 2007, 23:46
Heard that Andreas Mikkelsen has Mononucleoses. And took the airplane to Stavanger (other side of oslo in norway) to a healer to get him well.

The healer should got a hockeyplayer well in 7 days.

Funniest and craziest ting I ever have heard. Loughed hard when i heard it! :D

CalibR

Simmi
10th January 2007, 00:05
Buy him another Focus that might make him feel better!

He has to be fit in time for the Mountain Rally which isnt far away.

bennizw
10th January 2007, 07:04
I don't think he will be doing the Mountain, talked to him yesterday. It will be decided on Thursday.

proco2020
10th January 2007, 08:15
What is this illness? I've never heard of it.

Zamppa
10th January 2007, 09:36

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infectious_mononucleosis

MadCat
10th January 2007, 18:16
Funniest and craziest ting I ever have heard. Loughed hard when i heard it! :D

Why is that so funny? His family obviously want the best treatment for their son so his rallying/school isnt disrupted too much.

He's on the mend, spoke to him last night, but he still doesnt know when he will be back at school or in a rally car.

Donney
10th January 2007, 19:11

It's also called the "Kissing disease" quite common in teenagers.

Brother John
13th January 2007, 19:33
http://www.wrc.com/page/News/BreakingNewsDetail/0,,10111~964532,00.html

alleskids
13th January 2007, 21:25
So, although being to young, Andreas Mikkelsen will not only compete in Norway, but also with the semi official Stobart team, giving his car and team support to Guy Wilks. Good news and good oppertunity for both man. But Wilks is driving a 2005 Focus and Mikkelsen a 2004 Focus ?

teufel
13th January 2007, 22:58
Before Jaanus answers: there wasn't any 2005 Focus, only 2004... ;)

WRXedUSA
14th January 2007, 10:17
Aka Mono. Contagious (as in you can contract it by being around the infected person), it typicaly lasts for 30 days.

he will be fine regardless.

MikeD
14th January 2007, 15:50
So, although being to young, Andreas Mikkelsen will not only compete in Norway, but also with the semi official Stobart team, giving his car and team support to Guy Wilks. Good news and good oppertunity for both man. But Wilks is driving a 2005 Focus and Mikkelsen a 2004 Focus ?

Anybody knows if it will be Ramsport preparing/running Mikkelsens car again?

Simmi
14th January 2007, 15:53
Yes they will. Expanding onto the world scene this year by the looks of it.

Jaanus
17th January 2007, 20:24
Acording to Finnish rally magazin Vauhdin Maailma Andreas Mikkelsen will not be driving in Sweden because he did not get the special permission to drive with british drivers licence.

http://www.vauhdinmaailma.fi/kuiskinta.jsp

Viktory
18th January 2007, 14:12
Acording to Finnish rally magazin Vauhdin Maailma Andreas Mikkelsen will not be driving in Sweden because he did not get the special permission to drive with british drivers licence.

http://www.vauhdinmaailma.fi/kuiskinta.jsp

Yes, I read that in the local newspaper here too, stupid, stupid Swedish government.... Don't take into consideration that he is a lot better driver than 90 % of the Swedes with license

Halvis
18th January 2007, 14:16
Yes, I read that in the local newspaper here too, stupid, stupid Swedish government.... Don't take into consideration that he is a lot better driver than 90 % of the Swedes with license

Probably more like 99 % ...

DonJippo
18th January 2007, 15:43
Don't take into consideration that he is a lot better driver than 90 % of the Swedes with license

Maybe they do...now he can't beat Daniel... ;)

BDunnell
18th January 2007, 16:10
I believe that Jackie Stewart suffered from the same illness in 1972. It spoilt his season that year.

swordsman
20th January 2007, 00:14
Maybe they do...now he can't beat Daniel... ;)

Now I will stick my nose up....

I think it's a shame that he can't have a fight with Daniel. I don't think he would have have been able to keep up that kind of speed at all, but if he had it would be interesting.

BUT I think it's perfectly correct not to let him drive. From what I've learned that's pretty much what democracy is all about... To treat people equally based on the laws of the country. And that's exactly what happened from what I've learned...