PDA

View Full Version : one seat left

tsarcasm
11th January 2008, 21:31
fisi has been confirmed by force india

glock at toyota

India has the last and final seat _____ ? (and we know it wont be Ralfie)

A third rate Jordan, Midland, Spyker, ahem.... India....

Well a youngster could use the drive, Michael Ammermuller has whooped it up in A1GP and I think Willi Webber is his agent

FIA
11th January 2008, 22:02
What are you talking about, It's Sutil and Fisichella at Force India and all the other seats are taken.

Stuartf12007
12th January 2008, 00:23
Sutil was confirmed ages ago, tsarcasm you are out of touch son.

All seats taken for 2008

tsarcasm
12th January 2008, 00:35
ehh, I was on vacation for 2 weeks around xmas.... must be getting older

thanks for the info mate!

SGWilko
12th January 2008, 20:58
must be getting older

Happens to us all eventually..... ;)

philipbain
13th January 2008, 00:13
Well a youngster could use the drive, Michael Ammermuller has whooped it up in A1GP and I think Willi Webber is his agent

This would be the same Micheal Ammermuller that was distinctly underwhelming in GP2 with ART (the defending champions last season lest we forget), they dropped him from that with a face saving excuse of "injury" after he didnt produce the goods on any occassion, he was then demoted the World Series By Renault where he underwhelmed again, being dropped before the end of the season!! Not a potential F1 driver in my book, as for A1GP the general quality of the field is lower than GP2, let alone F1 and Germany have proven to be the best team of the past season or so, but whilst on the subject i'd say that Nico Hulkenburg is a much brighter prospect as Germany's next big thing, dominating last year's A1GP championship and becoming very competitive in Euro F3, another driver managed by Willi Weber incidentilly.

jso1985
13th January 2008, 00:22
Are Sato and Davidson confirmed at Super Aguri? cuz I don't remember reading anything about them, so that would make 2 seats still open(sort of)

philipbain
13th January 2008, 00:35
They arent officially confirmed but Super Aguri have expressed openly that they are wanting to retain both Sato and Davidson, I think they are waiting until they have sorted out thier sponsorship (still in dispute from last year) and thier car (with customer cars still being very much a grey area) before they firm up their contracts with the drivers, so if Super Aguri are on the grid next season (which seems certain) they'll be running the same lineup as last year.