PDA

View Full Version : GT is coming

Chaparral66
10th January 2008, 01:07
Since the divide in open wheel racing shows no signs of ending, and with Penske, Andretti-Green, Fernandez teams all coming to ALMS, and Grand Am becoming the defacto IROC series at Daytona, looks like GT racing is really where the excitement is. I hope to make a race at either Lime Rock or Watkins Glen this year. What can open wheel learn from the GT series? And is there a chance that ALMS and Grand Am will ever collaborate? Or is this even an issue worth going into?

racefanfromnj
10th January 2008, 04:20
who knows what may happen. Sounds like you are in the northeast area dont forget to check out the new track in southern new jersey. They do have a GA race late in the season. I poersonally will be going to Lime Rock again then maybe GA race at the new track

Chaparral66
10th January 2008, 09:06
Yeah, I'm near Boston. Where is that new track in NJ? And is it true they are going to have a kart track too?

Danske
10th January 2008, 17:49
The track in New Jersey is near Millville. The PR I found didn't have a URL for the site, but IIRC it does have a kart track.

racefanfromnj
13th January 2008, 00:28
Thunderbolt Raceway I believe. Its South Jersey in the middle of nowheres I believe. I plan om being there for the Grand Am race this year