PDA

View Full Version : Shaved Alonso!

Giuseppe F1
9th January 2007, 13:06
New team, new look:

http://www.autosport.com/gallery/picture_free.php/dir/2007jantest1/image/Fernando-in-Boulevard-2

DimitraF1
9th January 2007, 14:50
ahahhaaha like a donkey

EuroTroll
9th January 2007, 16:19
Ah, so Prince Edmund the Black Adder had offspring with the Spanish Infanta after all. :\ :p :

schmenke
9th January 2007, 17:06
Nice building ;)

ioan
9th January 2007, 20:02
They even removed the central part of his mono-eyebrow! :p :
I wonder if he is glad to go to McLaren afterall!?
They start controlling his life, next Ron will demand "no sex for one week before race!" :D

Hawkmoon
9th January 2007, 20:55
If you're going to work for the Men in Grey you have to look the part.

There will be no more silly dances after race wins either. It's unbecoming.

Oh, and Master Alonso, you may leave your emotions at the door. They won't be needed here at Paragon. We will supply you with everything you need to do and say for the next three years.

:D

agwiii
9th January 2007, 23:24
I heard from a very reliable source that Vettel and Alonso made a bet. Vettel won and Alonso lost.

msaxman
10th January 2007, 00:12
I heard from a very reliable source that Vettel and Alonso made a bet. Vettel won and Alonso lost.

what did they bet on?

Storm
10th January 2007, 08:27
weird haircut ..almost like DC (in his McLaren years)

Valve Bounce
10th January 2007, 09:20
OMIGOD! they even trimmed his eyebrows.

CarlMetro
10th January 2007, 09:26
Wow, even managed to shave all of his face too :s hock:

fly_ac
10th January 2007, 10:37
They start controlling his life, next Ron will demand "no sex for one week before race!" :D

Just imagine the long face then. :bigcry:

ShiftingGears
10th January 2007, 11:36
Man, he should've grown a massive beard and absolutely disgusting Willie Nelson-esque hair. All publicity is good publicity :D

agwiii
10th January 2007, 14:09
OMIGOD! they even trimmed his eyebrows.

In Fast Freddie's case, it would be eyebrow, not eyebrows. :)

agwiii
10th January 2007, 14:10
Man, he should've grown a massive beard and absolutely disgusting Willie Nelson-esque hair. All publicity is good publicity :D

LOL. A ZZTop style beard would be --- a safety risk! :)

Big Ben
12th January 2007, 23:31

The typical politically correct observations posted by the king of objectiveness... the one that backs up all his opinions as they are and if not they should be generally accepted samples of truth... perhaps you should post a picture of you so we all could share a laugh.

Please back up the "no sex for one week before race!" part. What else can you tell us about the future... and why did you remove that thing with the schu's 8th title on the way... did you have that piece of information from the same source?

I don't care what haircut he has... and I won't share my f1 experience and my wisdom with Ron Dennis for free as some experts, like the one quoeted, do

ioan
13th January 2007, 00:40
The typical politically correct observations posted by the king of objectiveness... the one that backs up all his opinions as they are and if not they should be generally accepted samples of truth... perhaps you should post a picture of you so we all could share a laugh.

Please back up the "no sex for one week before race!" part. What else can you tell us about the future... and why did you remove that thing with the schu's 8th title on the way... did you have that piece of information from the same source?

I don't care what haircut he has... and I won't share my f1 experience and my wisdom with Ron Dennis for free as some experts, like the one quoeted, do

Every time I read your comments I realize again why I wanted so much to leave Romania many years ago and why I feel the need to run when I spend more than 3 day of holiday there! Because of idiots like you, who can't live without upsetting people who manage to have some fun in their lives.

I apologize to fellow forum members for this comment but I think it was needed.

ShiftingGears
13th January 2007, 01:44
LOL. A ZZTop style beard would be --- a safety risk! :)

Nonsense, his beard will promote many many fireproof beard protector companies to sponsor Alonso, and hence, McLaren, making them world champions for the next 5 years due to all their excess dough.

Ranger
13th January 2007, 01:45
Every time I read your comments I realize again why I wanted so much to leave Romania many years ago and why I feel the need to run when I spend more than 3 day of holiday there! Because of idiots like you, who can't live without upsetting people who manage to have some fun in their lives.

Well yet again, I do remember you complaining about forum member comments about Schumacher and Ferrari comments throughout the majority of last year, most of the comments being made in a joking way. And when the topic of Alonso comes up here, you're pretty quick to laugh at him or crack a joke about him as a driver, or a crack at his team, or a crack at him or his facial features.

And, when someone takes offence to this slightly hypocritical manner of joking, you're pretty quick to complain about it again.

Though as intelligent as I gather you are, you can't have it both ways and expect to get away with it.

ioan
13th January 2007, 13:05
Well yet again, I do remember you complaining about forum member comments about Schumacher and Ferrari comments throughout the majority of last year, most of the comments being made in a joking way. And when the topic of Alonso comes up here, you're pretty quick to laugh at him or crack a joke about him as a driver, or a crack at his team, or a crack at him or his facial features.

And, when someone takes offence to this slightly hypocritical manner of joking, you're pretty quick to complain about it again.

Though as intelligent as I gather you are, you can't have it both ways and expect to get away with it.

Edited after a little thought.

Big Ben
13th January 2007, 14:31

I apologize to fellow forum members for this comment but I think it was needed.

You left Romania because we have people who don't like Schu? that's a stupid reason to leave a country...

I apologize for my comment too.... It's just amazing how subjective he can be... He rated Trulli above Alonso on another thread just because he's now a Mcdriver :) and goes on with his remarks about Ron Dennis' skills to manage his team... The man that made Mclaren the second most successful f1 team so far.

Ian McC
13th January 2007, 15:08
next Ron will demand "no sex for one week before race!" :D

I didn't know those two were that close ;) :p :

ioan
13th January 2007, 16:57
I didn't know those two were that close ;) :p :

Why else would Fernando join a team that didn't win a race in the last season?! ;)

andreag
13th January 2007, 18:19
Why else would Fernando join a team that didn't win a race in the last season?! ;)
Easy. To change the trend by winning some (as he used to do the last two years).

Big Ben
13th January 2007, 18:33

Because he signed a contract in 2005 when Mclaren won 10 races... but these are details when making stupid jokes.

agwiii
13th January 2007, 18:42

LOL ;)

ioan
13th January 2007, 22:55
LOL ;)

There are few that still have a sense of humor, but at least it's not completly a lost cause! :)

odykas
14th January 2007, 20:03
Vamos Eyebrow(s) :D

donKey jote
14th January 2007, 23:52
ahahhaaha like a donkey

yes well I guess not all donkeys can be as handsome as myself :dozey:

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_166.gif

Valve Bounce
15th January 2007, 03:07
yes well I guess not all donkeys can be as handsome as myself :dozey:

Yep!! and you also have such a cute smile. :p :

agwiii
16th January 2007, 02:10
Vamos Eyebrow(s) :D

LOL

Vamos eyebrow.

:bounce:

PSfan
16th January 2007, 02:35
I just thought of something, maybe now that Alonso is driving around in a giant mirror he only just noticed the long hair and mono eyebrow made him look goofy, and decided on the haircutt and tweazers on his own without the influence of Mcleran?

agwiii
16th January 2007, 03:27
I just thought of something, maybe now that Alonso is driving around in a giant mirror he only just noticed the long hair and mono eyebrow made him look goofy, and decided on the haircutt and tweazers on his own without the influence of Mcleran?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

wmcot
16th January 2007, 06:51
My guess is that it is part of the standard McLaren driver's contract that everyone must use Ron's barber!

Scuderia ferrari
16th January 2007, 08:35
Defently don't like this look, prefered the old Fernado.

donKey jote
16th January 2007, 21:09
Maybe he got a bit too close to his feminine side (Raquel del Río) :s
Bet they weren't his tweazers :p :

Yelkoastur
2nd February 2007, 00:22
OMG! :p :

http://f1manchild.googlepages.com/hairalo.jpg

wmcot
2nd February 2007, 05:43
LOL! Where did you get that???? Nice bit of photoshop manipulation.

F1boat
2nd February 2007, 07:14
ROFL!!!

K-Pu
2nd February 2007, 08:14
Great! LOL

donKey jote
2nd February 2007, 20:33
nice one yelko :laugh:
bienvenido al foro