PDA

View Full Version : Forza Motorsport 2

UKOG~Will
8th January 2008, 07:59
This game is awesome. On Xbox360. Massive range of old and new cars from across the globe, with lots of real world tracks and tracks made up, they look so realistic.

Tracks included are Nuburgring, Silverstone, Road Atlanta, Sebring, Motegi, Sunset Infield, Suzuka, Laguna Seca and Mugello to name but a few.

Got this on the xbox for Christmas and I haven't managed to get off it yet it's so much fun.

A really special bit is the car painting, where you can not only paint cars but also add decals and vinyls to it from a wide range of choice, there are manufacturer decals aswell, so you could have Michelin, Castrol, Pirelli and there are hundreds more logos to paste on.

It's also on Xbox Live so people can race each other over the internet.

Anyone got the game?

harvick#1
8th January 2008, 15:01
yeah, it got old real fast, plus its pretty bad, just wait for the programers to delete all your stats and money (no joke)

you also have to not only pay for the game, but have to spend even more money, just to get new tracks and cars, after you learn how to tune the Ferrari P1, thats the only thing people use.

I'm selling my 360 anyway cause I made a wrong decision with going with Microsoft, cause they can't run a system if their lives depended on it, I've never once had problems with PS1, PS2, or PSP, but the 360 gives nothing but trouble.

people say the AI is so much improved but is it really, they still follow the same line and most of the career races, you really only go up against 1 or 2 cars out of the 6

jslone
21st January 2008, 06:01
Harv I just got the 360 again for Xmas and sofar I love the thing and have yet to have an issue with it,but was wanred of what might happen.As for Forza,I love it cus Lambo is now in it.Mugello is the track I do not know at all with and am having trouble with it,the other thing I dont like is that the AI seems to be the same,like you said Harv,and some of the damage is questionable at best,depending on the angle of the hit and the speed and such.Otherwise its a great system and great game.

3Focus
21st January 2008, 11:32
It's quite good. Not as boring as GT4 etc but can get quite dull if you aren't into the modifiyng, painitng etc.

I'm sure GT5 will be more of the same rubbish with better graphics.