PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki WRC for Finland, Corsica and Wales in 07

turves
9th January 2007, 12:32
from WRC.com

http://www.wrc.com/page/News/BreakingNewsDetail/0,,10111~962250,00.html

Suzuki will enter the SX4 in the above rounds. Good news. Hope they announce their drivers before long too.

koko0703
10th January 2007, 05:26
Officially, welcome to WRC, Suzuki!!! I hope they become competitive enough to challege other works teams.

grugsticles
10th January 2007, 10:00
Officially, welcome to WRC, Suzuki!!! I hope they become competitive enough to challege other works teams.

They will, dont you worry!
I have a sneeking suspission that they will soon be rather dominant like Pugeout were while Gronholm, Burns, Rovanpera and Panitzi were all driving for them.

Helstar
10th January 2007, 14:50
I have a sneeking suspission that they will soon be rather dominant like Pugeout
Too much optimistic. But who knows maybe you're right (but probably not, time will tell =)

I wonder who will be the drivers, and if the 2007 drivers will be 2008 too ...

Sulland
10th January 2007, 18:20
I have a sneeking suspission that they will soon be rather dominant like Pugeout were while Gronholm, Burns, Rovanpera and Panitzi were all driving for them.

That depend fully on the drivers they are able to get onboard. There are a few without a drive in 07, and PG should be part of the team...!!

Daniel
11th January 2007, 08:43
Too much optimistic. But who knows maybe you're right (but probably not, time will tell =)

I wonder who will be the drivers, and if the 2007 drivers will be 2008 too ...
Agreed :up:

Suzuki have to go all in to be competitive and we've not even seen the car turn a wheel yet. Only time will tell :)

Helstar
11th January 2007, 09:49
Agreed :up:
Suzuki have to go all in to be competitive and we've not even seen the car turn a wheel yet. Only time will tell :)
We're agreeing too many times lately, is apocalypse near ? :D

Daniel
11th January 2007, 09:51
Perhaps ;)

Perhaps you're becoming reasonable in your old age ;) :p