PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton snogs women in club

RaikkonenRules
7th January 2008, 07:27
Oh dear, this woman will do anything for publicity. :erm:

it's so sad that you whole existance revolves around the rest of the world watching you, she needs counselling.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle650773.ece

ShiftingGears
7th January 2008, 07:30
Oh dear, this woman will do anything for publicity. :erm:

But ironically it made you talk about her, didn't it? ;)

On another note - snog has to be the worst word ever.

Bebee
7th January 2008, 07:31
I thought there was a group of them? :s You know, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Amy Winehouse...

millencolin
7th January 2008, 07:31
whats sad is that The Sun classifies that as news... PFFT!

RaikkonenRules
7th January 2008, 07:33
lol I'm not a fan of the word snog either come to think of it :p : Only the Sun would but this in it's newspapers :p :

in the words of paris....'that's hot'... :rolleyes:

What's even more sad is that there's already 4 replys. :p :

janneppi
7th January 2008, 08:45
I was actually thinking about locking up this thread due it's lack of substance but couldn't come up with a plausible excuse. :p :

leopard
7th January 2008, 09:30
A fact that you don't think have any objection watching it, is a plausible excuse to make this remains here :p : :)

veeten
7th January 2008, 11:43
sort of like going past a traffic accident. You know it's maudelin but you can't help to look. Human nature, and all. :p :

Not to mention the latest thing, Hannah Montana. :rolleyes: Comming soon to your side of the pond. :p :

Magnus
7th January 2008, 11:51
I think, without knowing anything really, that Paris, as opposed to Britney and likes, are a very intelligent and smart person. The problem is that intelligence doesn´t sell; to be vulgar and ignorant does. People does not want to read about able persons, people want to read about when celebrities makes a fool out of themselves or makes a mess out of their lives.
This is partly a psychological phenomenon; we analize ourselves when thinking abt how other people behave. We put ourselves in their situation and ponder how much better we would have handled the situation.

Media causes an extra problem, because they will not give you publicity if you do good things. What is the media writing abt Michael Jackson for instance? That he is a bankrupt child molester or a child loving person who has been nominated to the nobel peace prize amongst other things for donating several billion dollars for different social projects througout the years?

And what are the press writing abt the Hiltons? About strip-clubs or about the older Hilton (forgot his name obv...) giving away huge amounts to charity?

It is an unholy alliance: famous people deliberatley uses the press in the context that any publicity is good publicity, and we, the people, swallow the rubbish without a second thought.

I can just say one thing: if you do not like what Paris is doing, do not read it, because then you do what she wants, building her trade mark, and adding to her business empires value. Paris Hilton is nothing but a money machine in which you are the lub-oil. Then she is a person aswell, but I sincerely doubt that we know anything about her as a person.

Paris Hilton shouldn´t get a life, we should, who continously dwell into medias "news" regarding complete rubbish.

schmenke
7th January 2008, 18:23
...Not to mention the latest thing, Hannah Montana.

Ah yes, only 'cause Hillary Duff is now an old hag :p :

Eki
7th January 2008, 19:12
Duffman says: "Hey Duff lovers! Does anyone in this bar loooove Duff?"

306 Cosworth
7th January 2008, 21:11

I'd do her :up: :D

She's gorgeous!

http://static.flickr.com/54/128102000_6f02915ce3.jpg

RaikkonenRules
7th January 2008, 22:07
I think, without knowing anything really, that Paris, as opposed to Britney and likes, are a very intelligent and smart person. The problem is that intelligence doesn´t sell; to be vulgar and ignorant does. People does not want to read about able persons, people want to read about when celebrities makes a fool out of themselves or makes a mess out of their lives.
This is partly a psychological phenomenon; we analize ourselves when thinking abt how other people behave. We put ourselves in their situation and ponder how much better we would have handled the situation.

Media causes an extra problem, because they will not give you publicity if you do good things. What is the media writing abt Michael Jackson for instance? That he is a bankrupt child molester or a child loving person who has been nominated to the nobel peace prize amongst other things for donating several billion dollars for different social projects througout the years?

And what are the press writing abt the Hiltons? About strip-clubs or about the older Hilton (forgot his name obv...) giving away huge amounts to charity?

It is an unholy alliance: famous people deliberatley uses the press in the context that any publicity is good publicity, and we, the people, swallow the rubbish without a second thought.

I can just say one thing: if you do not like what Paris is doing, do not read it, because then you do what she wants, building her trade mark, and adding to her business empires value. Paris Hilton is nothing but a money machine in which you are the lub-oil. Then she is a person aswell, but I sincerely doubt that we know anything about her as a person.

Paris Hilton shouldn´t get a life, we should, who continously dwell into medias "news" regarding complete rubbish.

Wow some great points there :up: The media really do just focus on the bad things don't they?

leopard
9th January 2008, 09:22
She's gorgeous!

How about this one :) :o

http://img.kapanlagi.com/selebriti/Nabila_Syakieb/sep_013.jpg

Magnus
9th January 2008, 09:34
I think she is rather ugly looking actually, if you excuse me :)
Edit: both of them! (took time lto download that second pic)

Daniel
9th January 2008, 11:05
How about this one :) :o

I'm sorry but she looks all of 12 :mark:

leopard
9th January 2008, 12:03
When did you last time ask the oculist to prescribe corrective glasses ? :rolleyes:

Magnus
9th January 2008, 12:42
You are actually right today Lepslep! I have not put my lenses on yet!
:D

leopard
9th January 2008, 12:54
today? what about yesterday and before :(

You may see the difference now :)

Today felt great, tomorrow holiday for the new year (again) ;)

Daniel
9th January 2008, 13:12
When did you last time ask the oculist to prescribe corrective glasses ? :rolleyes:
I'm sorry but she does look like she's about 14 at the most. She's not attractive either

Garry Walker
9th January 2008, 13:14
I think, without knowing anything really, that Paris, as opposed to Britney and likes, are a very intelligent and smart person.
Yes, she is very smart.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article36090.ece

I'd do her :up: :D

She's gorgeous!

I assume this is another celebrity. I have to say, dude, get some standards. She has a donkey face. I see much prettier girls every day at the supermarket.

Magnus
9th January 2008, 13:56
Yes, she is very smart.

Yep, and the sun brought the news so it is obviously true
;)
I guess you missed my point totally...
I do not wish to be involved i a discussion whether Paris is smart or not. it is not really that interesting. I would bring up that she have played violin on a daily basis since she was six years old+piano and cello later and that she the summer of 2005 wanted to get married in London, just to take one out of a many examples of her very well knowing where London is. Another example is when Paris accuses someone of have stolen her jewelry on a nightclub in London.
And then you would tell me how wrong I am. Either way it would lead to nothing but sponsoring Paris or the one who are running her PR-organinzation.
Besides: if you where named Paris, of which city would you probably make jokes?

DO NOT BELIVE EVERYTHING YOU READ!!!

jim mcglinchey
9th January 2008, 13:56
[quote="Garry Walker"].

. She has a donkey face.

nice one, centurion.

RaikkonenRules
9th January 2008, 16:10
Yes, she is very smart.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article36090.ece

lol she didn't know that London was in the UK :eek: Where did she think it was? :rolleyes:

I suspect it was another publicity stunt. ;)

Magnus
9th January 2008, 16:15
...and she owns a nightclub in London since some time...
...and...well I guess it doesn´t matter...

306 Cosworth
9th January 2008, 18:31
I assume this is another celebrity. I have to say, dude, get some standards. She has a donkey face. I see much prettier girls every day at the supermarket.

You have problems then :uhoh:

Hawkmoon
10th January 2008, 03:54
Yep, and the sun brought the news so it is obviously true
;)
I guess you missed my point totally...
I do not wish to be involved i a discussion whether Paris is smart or not. it is not really that interesting. I would bring up that she have played violin on a daily basis since she was six years old+piano and cello later and that she the summer of 2005 wanted to get married in London, just to take one out of a many examples of her very well knowing where London is. Another example is when Paris accuses someone of have stolen her jewelry on a nightclub in London.
And then you would tell me how wrong I am. Either way it would lead to nothing but sponsoring Paris or the one who are running her PR-organinzation.
Besides: if you where named Paris, of which city would you probably make jokes?

DO NOT BELIVE EVERYTHING YOU READ!!!

OK, if Hilton is as smart as you say she is then why does she behave the way she does? It doesn't matter how many good things you do if keep doing bad and/or stupid things as well.

Why didn't she go into the hotel business? If she's that smart she could be in line the run the Hilton empire. Or if not her families business why not use her influencial name and financial backing to start her own business.

No, this apparently smart person decides to seek fame and because she has no innate ability to act or sing or play sports she becomes famous for being a socialite. If she didn't do anything wrong she wouldn't be famous because she doesn't do anything else that is worth noticing.

Is it any wonder that ol' Pappy Hilton sold the business and is giving the money away? Whay leave it to your granddaughter who's actions show that she probably will do nothing useful with the money anyway.

tmx
10th January 2008, 05:54

You have problems then :uhoh:
I agree with Garry, I see much prettier girl on a daily basis. I prefer attitude over looks, as long as its not horrific.

Btw, snog is the ****** word in the english language.

Magnus
10th January 2008, 06:56
OK, if Hilton is as smart as you say she is then why does she behave the way she does? It doesn't matter how many good things you do if keep doing bad and/or stupid things as well.

Why didn't she go into the hotel business? If she's that smart she could be in line the run the Hilton empire. Or if not her families business why not use her influencial name and financial backing to start her own business.

No, this apparently smart person decides to seek fame and because she has no innate ability to act or sing or play sports she becomes famous for being a socialite. If she didn't do anything wrong she wouldn't be famous because she doesn't do anything else that is worth noticing.

Is it any wonder that ol' Pappy Hilton sold the business and is giving the money away? Whay leave it to your granddaughter who's actions show that she probably will do nothing useful with the money anyway.

I couldn´t agre less, but I have said what i can say in my other posts.

Magnus
10th January 2008, 07:07
My final remark ;) :
I always become somewhat suspicious when people are continuously bashed or talked abt in a negative way in media. The positive press Paris is getting is zero. I normally try to think that mainstream media are 60 percent out of 100% wrong, in one way or the other. Then be it the war in Iraq, Global Warming or gossip abt celebrities.
This is because:
- the readers are not very interested in if it is correct or not, and they have difficulties of controling the sources. This journalists know.
- The readers like gossip
- It is difficult to promotoe more complicated messages than bashing through media, so it is no use.
- Journalists are mainly a humastistic bunch, and thus inclined to be slightly to the left.
- They have to sell copies, and Britney and Paris does sell.
And so on.
There are a few pages in almost every paper which tries to lead a more serious discussion. I take it these are the pages (opinion) that you read, and not the gossip ones. On those pages a more analytic point of view regarding mechanismes of the world is being discussed. Paris Hilton has nothing to do with them, because she is, as I said, a money machine, and money machines need people like hawkmoon and myself to talk about them. Which we do...
It is endless, because I do not know Paris, and neither do you.

Case closed, at least from magnus pow!

janneppi
10th January 2008, 08:31
Or if not her families business why not use her influencial name and financial backing to start her own business.

Mind you, she has done exactly that, used her name and face(along other body parts) to promote her records, books, perfumes and other body products.
She might very well be a daft cow, but she can generate money.

Hawkmoon
10th January 2008, 09:17
Mind you, she has done exactly that, used her name and face(along other body parts) to promote her records, books, perfumes and other body products.
She might very well be a daft cow, but she can generate money.

That's not really what I'm talking about. She has used her fame, perhaps infamy is a better term, to sell products. Stick any famous face or name on a product and some people will buy it.

This women could have done anything if she was as smart as Magnus claimed. Instead she turned the Hilton name into a joke. Rather than use the name and business acumen of her family to do something useful she drags the Hilton name through the mud not once but many times.

leopard
11th January 2008, 03:22
I'm sorry but she does look like she's about 14 at the most. She's not attractive either

revealing the attractive parts is prohibited :\ :)

Erki
11th January 2008, 16:40
My final remark ;) :
I always become somewhat suspicious when people are continuously bashed or talked abt in a negative way in media.

Me too. As press is so very one-sided, there has to be some other side of those "personalities" too - they might even have one themselves. :) Must be a lonely feel being a celeb - people never/rarely care about who you really are and have already (probably false and exaggerated) prejudices on you.

Oh, and I should also add that both gals whose pics were posted here looked rather attractive to me. Wouldn't approach them myself though, and they wouldn't catch my interest, but yes, their looks is attractive. At (high, might I add :p ) school, I was continually baffled how some (guy) classmates of mine would go on about the class and school being full of unattractive girls. Ironic then that I always saw them with those few girls at school who I found unattractive...