PDA

View Full Version : Todt: Kimi character better for ferrari than FA

markabilly
5th January 2008, 14:14
Seems Todt is thinks that kimi had a better character than FA and chose him over FA,http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/64515

But apparently one must ask Kimi "gently" to do some things, does not say what or why

And mentions there are some things that kimi does not like, again does not say what

Wonder if he meant whispering "gently" when asking because of hang over effects :D

janneppi
5th January 2008, 15:01
Finnish meadia outlets have also quoted the Auto Motor und Sport article few times this week, there was something about Kimi's dislike of public appearences which he doesn't have to attend too often.

Look forward to such threads next week from Autosport links as:
Todt: "MS did't want to be the team boss"
and
Todt: "MS's injury was the worst time in my team boss career"

;)

markabilly
5th January 2008, 17:12
Finnish meadia outlets have also quoted the Auto Motor und Sport article few times this week, there was something about Kimi's dislike of public appearences which he doesn't have to attend too often.

Look forward to such threads next week from Autosport links as:
Todt: "MS did't want to be the team boss"
and
Todt: "MS's injury was the worst time in my team boss career"

;)
I was wondering what was referenced in the autosport article, so thanks.
Seems consistent.
As to MS, I think if he had his heart into it, he would have been the best choice by far, as i have always said, MS much more responsibble for the success of Ferrari while he drove there in terms of the mechanical ability of the car and buiding a very cohesive team. So when people said he had the best car, I think MS should have said "thanks" just as much as anyone such as Brawn or Todt.

But driving and being a leader is one thing, and is very different from just trying to be the BOSS and deal with the stuff that he was more than willing to delegate to someone else when he was a driver or never had to worry over...