PDA

View Full Version : What do you make of this????

Breeze
5th January 2008, 01:12
Benazir Bhutto told David Frost Osama bin Laden had been murdered!!

I heard about this last night on a radio talk show and now its starting to make the rounds in other press. Has anyone of major importance commented on it that you know of? I haven't heard but would love to know what US and UK heads are saying.

Check out the segment at 6min10sec of the full interview here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIO8B6fpFSQ). You can also find in this snippet from the Frost interview here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg).

Share what you know!!

Drew
5th January 2008, 13:57
I'm afraid I don't know anything Breeze, otherwise I would be in a cell in Cuba by now :p :

Unfortunetly she has no proof of it, just a statement on TV.

Malbec
5th January 2008, 14:49
Sounds to me more like an error on her part, Omar Sheikh is the guy who was arrested and charged with killing Daniel Pearl, she probably mistakenly said OBL instead. Given the flow of her conversation it makes more sense to mention Daniel Pearl anyway.

Amazing that this woman could portray herself as a terrorism fighter and democrat in this interview. When she was president she took the decision to fund the Taliban and give them support and increased support for fighters in Kashmir turning them from a ragtag militia into a genuine fighting force.

Daniel
6th January 2008, 09:59
Dylan. Just goes to show that one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

LeonBrooke
6th January 2008, 20:10
My mum has been saying that Osama bin Laden has been dead for years from kidney failure...

306 Cosworth
7th January 2008, 15:25
I heard he drunk too much cider and his liver failed :s hock:

thedools
7th January 2008, 18:35
Yep i also heard that he has died of liver or kidney failure, one of the two.

leopard
8th January 2008, 08:29
I heard differently, if we want to meet Osama it's recommended to drink more than usual.

Garry Walker
9th January 2008, 13:10
I hope osama is alive and suffering bigtime, he doesnt deserve an easy death.

pvtjoker
9th January 2008, 13:59
I hope osama is alive and suffering bigtime, he doesnt deserve an easy death.

100% in agreement.

pvtjoker
9th January 2008, 14:04
Dylan. Just goes to show that one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

Yep, its always been like that in history (ex. Pancho Villa, Che Guevara, etc).