PDA

View Full Version : Natural sulfured spring water

leopard
2nd January 2008, 07:51
Todays we might not have difficulties to find hot tub that offer healing power of warm water, although they maybe only plain hot water and didn't have content such as sulfur that is useful for healing of rheumatism, sore muscle and injury etc.

In the area of volcanic mountain range, we can easily find natural sulfured spring water vents being diverted into public tubs and some of which into the more private tubs.

Healing power of warm water does not only have advantage to cure some physical illness, but also have advantage for refreshing and relaxation from stress. I think it's good to make our body and mind relaxed in one of the weekend of calendar.

leopard
3rd January 2008, 02:41
Seems people here aren't into warm water healing, we here have a lot of such springs. I spent there the new year's eve of 2002 or so.

Mark
3rd January 2008, 07:32
It's probably more that they can't understand your post :p

leopard
3rd January 2008, 07:45
Actually I only modified a little an article from internet, those can't understand my post might have problem with their English. :) ;)

Daniel
3rd January 2008, 08:48
I'm sorry leopardsleeping but most of your posts don't make sense and this one is no exception.

leopard
3rd January 2008, 09:19
Sorry, I only wanted to share opinion that might be useful about the advantage of healing power of warm water, from an article and coincidently from my experience.

airshifter
3rd January 2008, 13:25
Some people even bottle it and sell it too! :D

San Pellegrino water (owned by Nestle) is sold all over the world, and the source is a famous spring in Italy. I wouldn't call it warm water at the source, as I think it's only about 70 degrees F.

If we had hot springs in this area I'd take advantage of them. But it seems the only choice is a hot tub instead.

jim mcglinchey
3rd January 2008, 15:42
Same here, although you can buy packets of minerals to add to your bath / hot tub.