PDA

View Full Version : UK viewers Heads-up: ITV F1 Season Review - 30/12/07, 11:00-12:00

Giuseppe F1
29th December 2007, 10:15
F1 Season Review 30 December 1100-1200 ITV1

‘Ice man’ Kimi Raikkonen finally got the world title that had eluded him twice before, Lewis Hamilton emerged as the sport’s latest superstar, while Fernando Alonso displayed undiminished on-track prowess even as he spectacularly fell out with his employers McLaren.

Steve Rider and the rest of the ITV Sport team will be looking back at the defining moments in our F1 Season Review programme on Sunday 30 December at 11am on ITV1. Don’t miss it!

Giuseppe F1
30th December 2007, 10:01
Just a reminder for the UK viewers -

Should b a good show, albeit likely a bit of a Hamilton-fest ;)

GridGirl
30th December 2007, 15:36
I watched it this morning. Approximately 25 minutes into the hour long show did they stop reviewing Hamilton's season and actually review the entire season. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Hamilton basher as he's not my favourite but jeeeez was I bored by the review of what was a great season.

inimitablestoo
30th December 2007, 15:54
According to the Radio Times they were looking back at a title won by "Kiki" Raikkonen :s

If anyone didn't catch it this morning and Santa got them a nice shiny digibox for Christmas, the show's repeated tomorrow night at 9pm on ITV4. And tonight there's programmes about Lewis Hamilton (5pm) and Anthony Davidson (6pm) on ITV4 as well. You can bet Ant's thrilled to have made it onto a programme called "Life behind Lewis"...

markabilly
30th December 2007, 16:06
You can bet Ant's thrilled to have made it onto a programme called "Life behind Lewis"...
Bet that the title should have been "Life with Lewis" as the title of the "year in review", kiki winning a couple of races being mentioned towards the end, no doubt

SGWilko
30th December 2007, 16:41
kiki

Kiki Dee? ;)