PDA

View Full Version : O?T Bobby Hamilton

ascarmarshal
8th January 2007, 13:07
Just read on NASCAR.com that 2004 CTS Champion Bobby Hamilton has died from cancer

http://www.nascar.com/2007/news/headlines/truck/01/07/bhamilton.passes/index.html

Nick Brad
8th January 2007, 13:17
I don't know quite what to say in these situations, to say my thoughts are with his family at this sad time just doesn't seem to cut it somehow.

This is a great loss to CTS and the Nascar family as a whole and my deepest sympathies go out to all who were close to him in his life.

CREWDAWG
9th January 2007, 00:25
Former NASCAR champion and current broadcast analyst Benny Parsons has been hospitalized in the intensive care unit (ICU)at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte since the day after Christmas. Doesn't lok good for him either. Let's all pray and wish him well!

Nick Brad
9th January 2007, 10:55
Any more details?

ascarmarshal
9th January 2007, 11:19
I wish BP and his family all the best. As someone who has lost a family member to cancer very recently I know what the families of both Bobby and Benny are going through

JovialJooles
9th January 2007, 12:58
Former NASCAR champion and current broadcast analyst Benny Parsons has been hospitalized in the intensive care unit (ICU)at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte since the day after Christmas. Doesn't lok good for him either. Let's all pray and wish him well!

Benny is in hospital because his lung was destroyed by the Chemo. I've got everything crossed for him.

CREWDAWG
14th January 2007, 02:55
His younger brother was on Speed TV yesterday and stated he is still very sick and that everyone is wishing him well. Let's hope he pulls through...

CREWDAWG
14th January 2007, 03:03
Sorry about the delay, computer crashed...again.

Fans can continue to send him messages at [email:3rwuk4vm]bp@goprn.com[/email:3rwuk4vm].