PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari prints Copy guy Invitation

Bagwan
19th December 2007, 16:30
Luca has apparently made an invite to the copy guy responsible for the discovery of the McLaren dossier .
Keys to the city for the hero of Modena !

This all just has to be made into a movie because you just couldn't write stuff as good as this .

PSfan
19th December 2007, 18:58
Luca has apparently made an invite to the copy guy responsible for the discovery of the McLaren dossier .

This all just has to be made into a movie because you just couldn't write stuff as good as this .

But there is already movies with this story line... The Star Wars Original Trilogy: Original:

The Rebel Alliance (McLaren) steals secret plans from the Empire (Ferrari) The Empire gets a hold of Princess Leia (Ron Dennis) and questions him/her over the stolen plans. He/She is rescued by Luke Skywalker (Lewis Hamilton) Using the stolen plans McLaren (Rebels... Hamilton and Alonso aka Han Solo) manage to defeat the Empire's deathstar (F2007) in several battles (Races)

The Empire raids McLaren Headquartes (Ice Planet) Discover McLaren where using other information from the stolen plans for fueling rigs, shield generators, Jedi Light sabers. Catch Up with Hans Solo (Alonso) on the cloud planet, get him to reveal all, and then hand him over to Jabba the Hut (Renault/Flav Briatore take your pick, Flav kinda looks the part) Hamilton (Skywalker) and the Princess (Ron Dennis) escape (Feb hearing closed)

Of course the 3rd Movie is being re-written due to the fact that the Ewoks (Pro-Drive) are no longer a factor... And Han Solo (Alonso) likes the party atmosphere (Dancing Girls...) At Jabba's (Plus he's still jeolous that Ron Dennis planted that kiss on Hamilton on the ice planet.)

Also no one wants to see Ron Dennis chained up to Flavs chair wearing...

Hawkmoon
19th December 2007, 20:40
But there is already movies with this story line... The Star Wars Original Trilogy: Original:

The Rebel Alliance (McLaren) steals secret plans from the Empire (Ferrari) The Empire gets a hold of Princess Leia (Ron Dennis) and questions him/her over the stolen plans. He/She is rescued by Luke Skywalker (Lewis Hamilton) Using the stolen plans McLaren (Rebels... Hamilton and Alonso aka Han Solo) manage to defeat the Empire's deathstar (F2007) in several battles (Races)

The Empire raids McLaren Headquartes (Ice Planet) Discover McLaren where using other information from the stolen plans for fueling rigs, shield generators, Jedi Light sabers. Catch Up with Hans Solo (Alonso) on the cloud planet, get him to reveal all, and then hand him over to Jabba the Hut (Renault/Flav Briatore take your pick, Flav kinda looks the part) Hamilton (Skywalker) and the Princess (Ron Dennis) escape (Feb hearing closed)

Of course the 3rd Movie is being re-written due to the fact that the Ewoks (Pro-Drive) are no longer a factor... And Han Solo (Alonso) likes the party atmosphere (Dancing Girls...) At Jabba's (Plus he's still jeolous that Ron Dennis planted that kiss on Hamilton on the ice planet.)

:laugh: :up:

Wilderness
19th December 2007, 21:17

So, Bernie is Lewis' father?

Bagwan
19th December 2007, 21:40

It really does fit , doesn't it ?

Luca(s) was behind it all then .

Markabilly has it all fitting into the Godfather plot as well .

Where does the copy guy fit in , though ?

Hawkmoon
19th December 2007, 21:58
Where does the copy guy fit in , though ?

At first I figured he was one of "the many Bothan spies who died to bring us this information" but he gave the Empire the info so I guess that would make him Boba Fett.

Bagwan
19th December 2007, 22:09
Since we'are talking Star Wars here , I want to mention that I have only seen the first one , so you guys might have to write pretty slowly so I can keep up .
I do have a unique connection to the films , though .

If one of you guys has the box set that came out a few years ago , and watch the out-takes of the bar scene , one of the characters is seen to have on an earring . I made it , or at least , the real one which the computer generated image was designed upon .

I was best man for one of the head animators , and his wife owns the real ones .

But , I digress .

PSfan
19th December 2007, 22:15
So, Bernie is Lewis' father?

Nope, note that since Jabba is from Tatoine (Benetton) which so happens to be the same place Michael Schumacher (Anakin Skywalker) is from before joining the empire and becoming Darth Vador (#1 Driver at Ferrari)

And here is where it gets twisted: That would make Ron Dennis, Schumacher's son/daughter... and make Lewis and Ron brother and sister/brother

and here's the explanation: When Senator Organa (I think thats who it was) adopts Leia (Ron Dennis,) he doesn't realise what a handfull he/she is... creates a time/space portal and has to send Ron (Leia) to the most highest regarded Nanny of all Time Fran Fine (Fran Drescher) And we can see what that resulted in :p :

As for Bernie... I think he's the midi-chlorians "The Force" as far as F1 Drivers are concerned he "surrounds them, penetrates them, and binds F1 together."

PSfan
19th December 2007, 22:55
At first I figured he was one of "the many Bothan spies who died to bring us this information" but he gave the Empire the info so I guess that would make him Boba Fett.

Originally I envisioned the same scene as in the end of episode 4 where he is given the key... and Kimi (C3P0) and Massa (R2D2).... But since Kimi and Massa work for the empire they are not the droids we're lookin for :p :

I'll have to watch episode 4 tonight to determine who the copy guy is...

Stepney and Coughlin would have to be the Bothan spies then?

Hawkmoon
20th December 2007, 03:11
Stepney and Coughlin would have to be the Bothan spies then?

Yes, of course! Stepney working within the Empire and Coughlan his contact within the rebels.

Max would have to be the Emporer though wouldn't he? Started out as one of the good guys before taking over the galaxy/sport and persecuting the Rebels/McLaren?

If Alonso is Han Solo, that would make Fisichella Chewbacca. OK a midget Chewbacca, but faithful sidekick none-the-less! :D

gloomyDAY
20th December 2007, 05:15
Reeks of nerd in here! I'm out.

Ari
20th December 2007, 07:59
I have a star wars marathon to go to next saturday..... 6 movies... :P

Dave B
20th December 2007, 08:52
Baggy, that's nothing: look inside R2D2 and you'll find pino! :p

SteveA
20th December 2007, 10:07
I have a star wars marathon to go to next saturday..... 6 movies... :P

Marathon? I'd run 26 miles to get out of going to that ;)

ioan
20th December 2007, 10:58
:rotflmao:

This thread rocks! :up:

555-04Q2
20th December 2007, 11:19

They are probably trying to swindel some Mclaren documents out of him :p :