PDA

View Full Version : Best Funny "Insult" You've Had?

Hazell B
17th December 2007, 19:51
"You don't have a soul. You don't even have a reflection!"

It's been imitated, but never beaten. It's what Rat Fan from this forum once said to me at a BBQ, and it's still my favourite insult of all time. Close behind it is somebody in the pub calling me a Hobbit when I arrived in furry boots, then almost the entire bar responding with "She's more like an Ork!" in unison :laugh:

Yesterday somebody called me Hazelnut then rolled about on the floor laughing at his own joke. Not funny after the first few thousand times :rolleyes:

What's the funniest thing anyone's called you, or you've called somebody else?

slinkster
17th December 2007, 20:44
I got called a pasty once. I have no idea what it meant... how exactly it was meant to be either funny OR insulting... I just remember thinking "did I just get called a pasty?!" It was wierd.

The best insults I've heard most definitely come from Tv's Blackadder. Genius and funny. :D

markabilly
17th December 2007, 21:24
I can not remeber...some were great but then the be nice mods pop out and delete them all too fast

markabilly
17th December 2007, 21:27
I got called a pasty once. I have no idea what it meant... how exactly it was meant to be either funny OR insulting... I just remember thinking "did I just get called a pasty?!" It was wierd.

The best insults I've heard most definitely come from Tv's Blackadder. Genius and funny. :D

pasty??

As in being sweet or stuck on a nipple?

Sounds like they wanted a kiss or go on a date

must have meant patsy

Brown, Jon Brow
17th December 2007, 21:35
Groinal Wart

Mark
18th December 2007, 08:38
I think a patsy is someone who is gullable or easily influenced.

slinkster
18th December 2007, 18:09
I think a patsy is someone who is gullable or easily influenced.

aaah that would make more sense... slightly I guess. It was some anonymous person who shouted at me from a window! I suppose they might have meant Patsy but they definitely said pasty. :p

Hazell B
18th December 2007, 19:22
Pasty's funny, though not too insulting. I like it :)

Got me wondering what's for tea though :mark:

Drew
18th December 2007, 20:47
Pasty as in the food or referring to be extremely white?

MrJan
18th December 2007, 21:38
MOst of my insults (both giving and receiving) come from an excessive context rather than a snappy one liner. The one that no one can ever come back from is when you call someone a 'See You 8 days after Monday' (or something to that effect ;) ) but it's not particularly funny.

slinkster
19th December 2007, 21:03
Pasty as in the food or referring to be extremely white?

They said Pasty.. as in Cornish pasty. It will forever be a mystery..

Firstgear
19th December 2007, 21:32
How about a response to an insult, "If I respected your opinion, or thought you were intelligent, I'd be hurt."

Galveston dunes
20th December 2007, 04:42
A guy once told me I needed to comb my hair more often as he stood there with snot clinging to his mustashe

gadjo_dilo
20th December 2007, 07:45
A nervous driver shouted that I'm a " dinamovista " meaning that I'm a Dinamo fan. I hate this football team from the bottom of my heart.

How about a response to an insult, "If I respected your opinion, or thought you were intelligent, I'd be hurt."
I take the risk and tell this to my boss next time he'll annoy me. :laugh:

Captain VXR
20th December 2007, 09:55
"Your mum is so hairy that when you were born you got carpet burn" and "Your mum is so fat and hairy that when she went to the zoo, the gorillas blew kises at her"
Only "your mum" ones that ever came close to an insult and were funny

MrJan
20th December 2007, 13:28
Waht about "Your Mum is so ugly that when she was born the doctor slapped her parents"?

20th December 2007, 16:06
My favourite one -

"Did you lose weight?"....then wait until their face lights up before adding "Oh no, there it is"

RaikkonenRules
20th December 2007, 16:13
"Your mum is so hairy that when you were born you got carpet burn" and "Your mum is so fat and hairy that when she went to the zoo, the gorillas blew kises at her"
Only "your mum" ones that ever came close to an insult and were funny

'Your Mum' jokes are everywhere in my school. The most commonly used one is a response to 'What are you doing' to which they would reply, 'your mum' :p

leopard
21st December 2007, 10:26
About insulting mom, here what we've oftentimes insulted each other. "Your mom is not virgin anymore" :D How could you were born from those is still virgin.

"Considering your opinion, I have to admit that you are cleverer than average, but I am waaay cleverer" :D

Drew
21st December 2007, 14:41
About insulting mom, here what we've oftentimes insulted each other. "Your mom is not virgin anymore" :D How could you were born from those is still virgin.

Jesus, apparently :p :

luke
21st December 2007, 17:47
My mate is a Coventry fan "Gordon Stachen" (sp?) is about the worst thing I've ever said to him. :)

leopard
24th December 2007, 03:08
Jesus, apparently :p :
seriously it wasn't meant to that, be safe :) ;)