PDA

View Full Version : Cool Ideas for use of a Wii remote..

Zico
16th December 2007, 16:47
Turn your monitor into a touch screen interactive display by using a Wii remote as a tracker and an infrared laser (or 2 ) as your stylus. A cool idea if you have to do presentations at work etc.
See the tutorial here. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5s5EvhHy7eQ

The software is available here.. http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~johnny/projects/wii/

Coming soon, 3D tracking... head tracking.. and all by using a Wii remote.
Something I'd love to be able to do in RBR on the tight Japanese stages.

SEATFreak
16th December 2007, 16:58
Another good use is for hitting Alfa Fan on the head with! :laugh:

BM
16th December 2007, 20:33
I would love it if someone made a cricket game for the Wii, using the controller as a bat! :p Dunno how you could do it for bowling though - how long is the controller cable? :erm:

Mp3 Astra
16th December 2007, 20:42
I would love it if someone made a cricket game for the Wii, using the controller as a bat! :p Dunno how you could do it for bowling though - how long is the controller cable? :erm:

Erm... wireless, Boothy?

Erki
16th December 2007, 22:32
Wow. This looks very cool. Thanks. :up:

Still wondering... how does it work? I'm a bit challenged electronically... :(

GridGirl
16th December 2007, 23:54
You can play baseball on Wii so I'm sure they could easily make a cricket game. The cable is only attatched to your arm so you don't throw it at your tv. :)

We're taking a Wii away with us when we go away for Christmas. I'm going to end up with a Wii injury, I just know it. Atleast I now I can say my injury came from educational purposes not me playing the racing cow came or something equally as daft.

19th December 2007, 04:44
AlfaFan .......... better watchout. SFreak is probably ****ing while he thinks about u right now. hes a pervert look him up on LadySonia free message board. he not hard to identify and whine about having 2" weewee and sez he wants to lick a mans come off fat girls boots