PDA

View Full Version : OT: show brag

Reynard
7th January 2007, 23:13
Pearl and I competed in the Exotic Shorthair Cat Society show in Wisbech yesterday, and I must say, the little lass has done me proud again! :cheese:

Pearl won her open class (AOC SH) which means she has qualified for this year's Supreme and she then scooped a first and three seconds in her side classes. She won the Cottage Cattery trophy, her first ever posh pot, and also recieved a lovely special from the assistant show manager - a RC bucket full of snacks and toys. :)

The competition in the non-pedigree section was extremely tough; there were nearly 30 non-ped cats taking part which included some of the best HP cats in the UK. Lots of people came up to meet Pearl and say how lovely she was (I do get such a kick out of that) and when I thanked the judges for judging her, they all said that she was such a little sweetie. :D

Have attached a photo of madam in her pen, though it isn't the best as she is somewhat obscured by all her lovely rosettes.

SteveA
7th January 2007, 23:52
I didn't realise you also qualified for the "Exotic Shorthair" category too, Witty. What prize did YOU win? ;)