PDA

View Full Version : Where are you going in 2007?

Daniel
5th December 2006, 12:54
Just thought I'd try out our lovely new forum which I suggested to Mark while the old one was down.

I will hopefully be going to

Finland
Ireland
Wales

and perhaps if I can manage it Corsica but it's unlikely.

DonJippo
5th December 2006, 12:57
My year looks like this

Sweden
Finland
Ireland

Mark
5th December 2006, 13:03
I went to a rally once last year. Didn't like it :p

Daniel
5th December 2006, 13:08

Shouldn't you post that in the British Rally section considering it was a British rally that you went to? :p

Tomi
5th December 2006, 13:17

I guess you did go with wrong company

Daniel
5th December 2006, 13:18
I guess you did go with wrong company

He went with RallyBasher. Need I say more :rolleyes: :p

kabouter
5th December 2006, 14:32
I've got good hopes of being able to go to Ireland next year.
And it looks like I'm not the only one :)

ZequeArgentina
5th December 2006, 14:34
Only Argentinean WRC round in my case.
Other rallies, could only be national or southamerican rounds.

cali
5th December 2006, 15:04
Sweden
Finland perhaps

Simmi
5th December 2006, 16:36
Finland
Ireland
Wales GB

Not trying to stalk you Daniel I promise.

Daniel
5th December 2006, 16:42
Finland
Ireland
Wales GB

Not trying to stalk you Daniel I promise.
Perfectly understandable if you were though ;) :p

How are you getting to Ireland? With any luck I'll just drive onto the ferry and drive off in Dublin and hopefully have a nice drive up there :)

Simmi
5th December 2006, 16:50
Shouldn't have told me what you are doing because now I'm just going to do the same! I think thats what I'm going to do anyway, a lot of planning needed before then but nothing can be done until the documents start getting published nearer the time.

J4MIE
5th December 2006, 21:03
Sweden is a definite, other than that not sure really. Really want to go to Ireland (although I always dread the drive to Stranraer) and would like to go back to Sardinia. My dad is pretty keen to go to Corsica which we were planning to do this year but couldn't go in the end.

Not sure about Finland cos I really didn't enjoy it this year :( If work goes well I will add NZ to the list..

quicksilver
5th December 2006, 21:12
Great to see so many of you planning on coming to Ireland anyway :up: Other than Rally Ireland I would love to go to GB and another European round but its unlikely! Roll on Rally Ireland :hot:

Daniel
5th December 2006, 21:29
Sweden is a definite, other than that not sure really. Really want to go to Ireland (although I always dread the drive to Stranraer) and would like to go back to Sardinia. My dad is pretty keen to go to Corsica which we were planning to do this year but couldn't go in the end.

Not sure about Finland cos I really didn't enjoy it this year :( If work goes well I will add NZ to the list..

What are your plans for Corsica? If you can make your way down here you could possibly come with me on the ferry to Dublin! :p

DonJippo
5th December 2006, 21:52
What are your plans for Corsica? If you can make your way down here you could possibly come with me on the ferry to Dublin! :p

If you are on your way to Corsica shouldn't you take other direction than the one to Dublin... :rolleyes:

Daniel
5th December 2006, 22:02
If you are on your way to Corsica shouldn't you take other direction than the one to Dublin... :rolleyes:
It's insightful comments like that which are the reason I asked for this forum to be made :rolleyes: :p

WRC1
6th December 2006, 08:34
my plan for next year:

1- Monte carlo (i am very exited how the new stages will look alike!!)

2- not 100% sure yet Sardinia or Acropolis

3- Deutschland

and maybe with big?? 4- Catalunya

regards

wrc1

J4MIE
6th December 2006, 09:38

Easyjet were going to start flying to Ajaccio last year, but the French
government blocked it. Incidentally Air France are the only ones to fly
from there to Paris and the government have a big stake in them. So not so
much of a surprise at their decision...

Probably easiest way to do it is to fly to Nice (easyjet do Liverpool to
Nice I think) and then get a ferry from there to Bastia, then rent a car
from there. You can also get ferries from Livorno and Genoa in Italy.
Another option which I was considering last year was to fly to Olbia, rent a
car there and then get a ferry from Santa Teresa Gallura to Bonifacio, but
there wasn't too much info on the ferry operator's website so wasn't keen to
go and then find there wasn't a ferry.

As for Ireland, depends on ferry prices really. Ideal option is to take the
car with all my stuff in it, but if the ferry is expensive I'm just as well
to get a cheap flight to Belfast/Dublin/Derry/Knock (closest) and hire a car from there.

pino
6th December 2006, 10:22
Only Sweden at the moment...I am waiting for Gigi ! :p

WRC1
6th December 2006, 10:27
Only Sweden at the moment...I am waiting for Gigi ! :p

you want come to hungary on sunday 80))

regards

wrc1

Brother John
6th December 2006, 10:32
I am already certainly of Sweden and want to go back to Finland!
If I break no leg of course! :laugh:

J4MIE
6th December 2006, 10:37
If I break no leg of course! :laugh:

I think everyone here wishes you luck with that challenge BJ ;)

Daniel
6th December 2006, 11:30
Easyjet were going to start flying to Ajaccio last year, but the French
government blocked it. Incidentally Air France are the only ones to fly
from there to Paris and the government have a big stake in them. So not so
much of a surprise at their decision...

Probably easiest way to do it is to fly to Nice (easyjet do Liverpool to
Nice I think) and then get a ferry from there to Bastia, then rent a car
from there. You can also get ferries from Livorno and Genoa in Italy.
Another option which I was considering last year was to fly to Olbia, rent a
car there and then get a ferry from Santa Teresa Gallura to Bonifacio, but
there wasn't too much info on the ferry operator's website so wasn't keen to
go and then find there wasn't a ferry.

As for Ireland, depends on ferry prices really. Ideal option is to take the
car with all my stuff in it, but if the ferry is expensive I'm just as well
to get a cheap flight to Belfast/Dublin/Derry/Knock (closest) and hire a car from there.
Well always willing to share the cost if it makes it cheaper :)

Simmi
6th December 2006, 11:40
It would be cool to have a definitive list of the rallies and which forumers are going to them that you can add/remove yourself from. Dont know how you'd do it mind.

pino
6th December 2006, 12:44
you want come to hungary on sunday 80))

regards

wrc1

Wish I could, you have a great time ;)

J4MIE
6th December 2006, 12:58
It would be cool to have a definitive list of the rallies and which forumers are going to them that you can add/remove yourself from. Dont know how you'd do it mind.

Don't worry, I aim to have that in this forum here. I stqarted out similarly last year but it faded away as I didn't have the time. But as I am interested in travelling as well as rallying (hence I go to as many places as I can) then I am more than willing to keep it up to date.

atsiotras79
6th December 2006, 18:48
Acropolis for sure! Maybe one more, Finland?, Portugal?...
Also many Greek rallies...

noel157
6th December 2006, 18:58

Jamie, how come Finland didn't work out for you?

tribefiend
7th December 2006, 00:11
1. Mexico
2. Finland

Can't wait for either of these events. Will be traveling to Europe for the first time.

Also Olympus, Wild West, and Oregon Trail rallies here in the northwest of US.

ayslinn
7th December 2006, 00:58
Don't know if we can arrange it or not, but I am hoping we can go to Mexico since it's looking like our last chance :( We may also try to make a couple of the NW US rallies.

cosmicpanda
7th December 2006, 09:18
I'll be at the New Zealand rounds of the WRC and APRC.

bennizw
7th December 2006, 10:53
Norway for sure, and maybe Sweden if I can make something happen there. My parents are moving to Australia for 11 months, and being 7 months off being able to take the license, I can't get to many rallies. Sad, because I've been to Sweden the last six years now...

hari
7th December 2006, 20:53
Sweden and Germany for sure and maybe Akropolis or Catalunya.

Magnus
7th December 2006, 21:00
Only Sweden.. as usual - will be my eight in a row. Are going to Australia and New Zeeland in january: wrong time for rallying though...

J4MIE
7th December 2006, 22:00
Jamie, how come Finland didn't work out for you?

The weather wasn't good, I got kicked by a marshal, I couldn't drink much cos I was driving, my lens for my camera broke so no decent photos, the food wasn't great except for one night - I would probably go back just for that bread though :up:

The flight there was pretty good but coming home.... oh dear :vader:

Apart from that, it was ok :)

Daniel
7th December 2006, 22:03
The weather wasn't good, I got kicked by a marshal, I couldn't drink much cos I was driving, my lens for my camera broke so no decent photos, the food wasn't great except for one night - I would probably go back just for that bread though

The flight there was pretty good but coming home.... oh dear

You got kicked? :eek: Not surprising considering after being tackled previously though? :p

They were actually handing out pictures of you asking if anyone had seen you because you were considered to be dangerous. I'm not joking either! :eek:

Ok maybe I am :p

J4MIE
7th December 2006, 22:14
...no Corsica trip for me as it clashes with the best rally in the world unfortunately :(

Tomi
7th December 2006, 22:15
The weather wasn't good, I got kicked by a marshal, I couldn't drink much cos I was driving, my lens for my camera broke so no decent photos, the food wasn't great except for one night - I would probably go back just for that bread though :up:

The flight there was pretty good but coming home.... oh dear :vader:

if i remember right you usually travel with an italian chef, try next time a french one :)

Daniel
7th December 2006, 22:17
...no Corsica trip for me as it clashes with the best rally in the world unfortunately :(
Which one's that Jamie?

J4MIE
7th December 2006, 22:28
Tour of Mull :D

Juha
8th December 2006, 23:45
I think watching next year's WRC will be a 100% complete sofa-activity for me. :D That will be the third time in nine years. Although now I have my own car, nothing stops me from making a quick trip to Germany, who knows. :D

Anyway, it's not a great loss, I saw 44 rally's this year and Germany was not that great. I should get back to gravel, Portugal looks nice...

atsiotras79
9th December 2006, 06:43
I should get back to gravel, Portugal looks nice...

Indeed it looks nice! From what I 've seen on videos, the atmosphere there is great! I always wanted to go there.
But on the other hand, I will never forget what I 've seen in Finland in 2000!
One of these 2 is going to be for me!

Niels H
9th December 2006, 17:36
Don't know for sure yet. Want to do Sardinia again, but I don't think I'll make it, to busy in May I guess.

- Monte Carlo (50%)
- Germany (100%)
- Ireland (100%)

Priorat
10th December 2006, 18:09
You can go to Corsica via Alghero in Sardinia with Ryanair.
My schedule is Monte-Carlo, Norway, Catalunya, Ireland and perhaps Wales

jbanbury
11th December 2006, 08:07
Monte, Greece, Finland and Wales for me. Trying to convince the wife we need to do Germany again though ;)

Jay
http://www.rally-shots.com

Viktory
11th December 2006, 15:58
I'll definately be seeing the Swedish rally and NORF. Depending on how study plans and transportation works out at the end of the year I might be able to see Rally Ireland.

jonas_mcrae
11th December 2006, 21:31
Portugal, and maybe Ireland, Wales is too expensive, not going to be in mexico for its last time

dyfi1
12th December 2006, 02:42
Dyfi1`s `07 WRC spectator trail should lead me to Sweden/ Norway, Portugal and Ireland/ Wales. I wonder what lies in store for me?

This year, I was arrested in Germany for not paying a previous fine, whilst on my way to `06 Swerally... a routine traffic control near the Danish border, and a check on my i.d. revealed that I still owed 50 Euro... pay up now.. or your holiday ends!

2006 was also my sons 18th year... and he wanted to go speccy an European WRC round... we ended up going to Trier for Rallye Deutschland, and had a fantastic time.... apart from an hours panic on Saturday morning, heading down the autobahn to our stage, we decided to stop at the autobahn services for a quick coffee.... and I saw what I thought was an a.t.m...... except it wasn`t, it was a MAUT machine I later discovered. My one and only credit card took an hour to retreive from that machines jaws!! Apparently, truckers have to pay road tax for every km travelled whilst on German roads, payment can be made at these MAUT machines, and I tried using it as a cash dispenser!! There was no Welsh language option, so I got confused..... ahem.

Rally GB.... well, I excelled myself! Friday night saw me put unleaded petrol in my tdi car, and Saturday morning saw me retire as spectator whilst I looked for a garage
willing to pump it all out... Ģ141.60 and 2 hours in a garage later, I was rolling again, and rejoining the other spectators under "super rally" rules! Later that night, I lost my car keys in Crychan forest.... thank God for split fold rear seats.... I`d closed them in the boot (trunk), and this can ONLY be opened by key!

Maybe I`ll watch the 2007 season from my sofa..... but where`s the fun in that? I`ll be stood out on stages, that`s for sure!! Be nice to meet a few of you forumers also!

WRCfan
12th December 2006, 05:46
New Zealand and Japan rounds. Might be sneaking off to Finland if i can pull the wool over my companies eyes and tell em im going home for a family reunion :D

Christina
14th December 2006, 13:13

The weather was okay for all but one day! the light was a bit weird though.. and your lens would have been fine if it wasnt for getting it wet in germany right? germany screwed with my lenses!

You wanna complain about food? try being vegetarian in finland! ugh! nightmare! but i totally agree about those breadsticks.. oh my goodness! best breadsticks ever!

My original plans for this year were Monte, Sweden and Norway. But those have changed a little because i got a new job, so i cant really take holidays yet..

So now, i'm aiming for Finland again because i had such a great time this year, only i'll stay i jyvaskyla this time.. and hopefully ireland and GB too.. maybe NZ.

Daniel
14th December 2006, 13:33
The weather was okay for all but one day! the light was a bit weird though.. and your lens would have been fine if it wasnt for getting it wet in germany right? germany screwed with my lenses!

Lense shaped hole in a plastic bag works wonders. Double over the bit near the hole and screw your lens hood over it. Make sure at the widest angle that you can't see the bag. Works wonders. Also means your camera and more importantly your head stay dry.

GigiGalliNo1
14th December 2006, 14:05
did the same with the plastic bags and my cameras in NZ! worked a charm haha after on one non-spectator stage i was there for 1 hr 45 mins in the rain waiting for the cars to start, with winds from the coast and it just rained and rained but worth it and the mud on the other days stages in NZ.

Monte, SWE, NOR, Finland, GER, Japan, & NZ next year for me. If i dont make the first three then add another 3 countries afterwards in the WRC calendar. Jordan in the calendar? Stop off there when in Dubai.

/// a t t

Daniel
14th December 2006, 14:33
Someone has deep pockets ;)

Sardalense
15th December 2006, 10:30
Portugal, maybe Ireland and Wales Rally GB, if they return to run at Sweet Lamb and Hafren, I was there in 1999 and was really great :) , I thought about going to Finland, but I prefer IRCīs round Madeira, is cheaper :) Itīs a shame that Catalunya is in the same weekend of Rally of Portugal Historic, because I donīt want to miss the Sintra stages at night, it was beutiful to see historic cars in that stages :)

vjelly
20th December 2006, 06:50
thats my plan for 2007:

Monte Carlo
Sweden
Norway
Germany

and some other german rallies!!!

Micke_VOC
22nd December 2006, 00:14
For me:
Sweden 100%
Norway 100%
Finland 50 %

I have 100km to the stages in Swedish Rally and 100km to stages in Rally Norway =)

This year i have seen Sweden and Wales...

Bjorn240
22nd December 2006, 06:29
Norway, Mexico, Argentina, Portugal, Spain, and GB, I think. Hold on, this is starting to sound like a job!

But at least I can buy Micke_VOC a beer in Norway. Since his last name is VOC and mine is 240, we are probably related... Am sure I will have to buy ProRally a few drinks as well...

- Christian

Daniel
22nd December 2006, 13:41
Bad news for me :( just got a job :mark: So I should be in Ireland and Finland for sure :cheese:

Tomi
22nd December 2006, 13:52
dont know, but with a little luck i think Finland atleast

MJW
25th December 2006, 23:01
Dont know for definate, maybe Catalunia 2007, good fast tarmac. Sadly not Finland and Sweden (regulars) in 2007. Norway looks too expensive (even for a Brit)

Sardalense
26th December 2006, 19:11
Does anyone know if itīs necessary to pay tickets to watch Rally Ireland ?

Sardalense
26th December 2006, 19:12

jiipee64
28th December 2006, 08:35
I'm planning a trip to the green island.
Anybody got a link to the 2006 route map ??

Or a decent scan will do nicely???

DonJippo
28th December 2006, 10:42

Does it matter?

Daniel
28th December 2006, 11:55
Agree. People are willing to go all that way and spend all that money but don't want to pay for the show. A bit silly :mark:

Simmi
28th December 2006, 12:30
Its a bit risky too really. You could understand it more if it was taking place in your home country, but even then the WRC as a whole needs all the funds it can get.

Sardalense
28th December 2006, 15:49
Agree. People are willing to go all that way and spend all that money but don't want to pay for the show. A bit silly :mark:

Iīm not saying that I will not pay, Iīm just asking to make a prediction of the necessary budget to travel to ireland... I wish to go to one of the last 2 rounds of WRC, Wales or Ireland, I was in Wales in 1999 and it was great, but if Ireland is cheaper Iīll go to Ireland. If I travel alone Iīll go to Wales for sure to watch the rally at sweet lamb and hafren forest, but Iīm trying to travel with more people, and itīs easier to make a bigger group with cheaper budgets.

J4MIE
28th December 2006, 16:42
Sardalense - I'm not sure really how Ireland's ticket system would work. There are so many junctions and access points on the stages that it'd be nearly impossible to enforce. But I guess they will have to try to have some sort of ticketing arrangement. Maybe even close some roads and have limited access to the stages.

Can't see it being as expensive as Wales though.

Mihai
28th December 2006, 16:48
I'd like to go to Rally New Zealand, but getting a visa is such a bitchy business.

Sardalense
28th December 2006, 17:30
Sardalense - I'm not sure really how Ireland's ticket system would work. There are so many junctions and access points on the stages that it'd be nearly impossible to enforce. But I guess they will have to try to have some sort of ticketing arrangement. Maybe even close some roads and have limited access to the stages.

Can't see it being as expensive as Wales though.

Thanks a lot for the info!

animrallye
30th December 2006, 11:42
I'll be in Portugal, Corsica and Sanremo (IRC) :p

Whinlatter
3rd January 2007, 13:59
Did Cyprus in 06 (first WRC round for 6 years....) and it's got me more enthusiastic about WRC again. :)

Hoping to do RGB plus one this year - as J4MIE says, Corsica is out cos it clashes with Mull, and for me I think Ireland is too close to the Roger Albert Clark so perhaps Rallye Deutschland, I hope...

RicKT
8th January 2007, 23:56
Hi Guys,

Me and 2 mates are off to Sweden in feb for 6 nights..

Staying just below Karlstad...

Many of you going for sure??

RiCKT

RicKT
10th January 2007, 00:09
anyone??

RicKT

DonJippo
10th January 2007, 06:09
anyone??

RicKT

I would say most of the people will be there who have said it on this thread ;)

Brother John
10th January 2007, 07:32
anyone??

RicKT

Iīl be there with my daughter. We have a place in Hagfors along SS 16/18 Backa. :)

Livewireshock
14th January 2007, 07:42
After work commitments got in the way last year, I have made my New Year's resolution, I am DEFINITELY going to Europe this year on a two month trip.

Planning to see:-
Manx International Rally
Rally Finland
Budapest Rally
Rally Germany
Barum Rally Zlin
Rally NZ on the return leg.

Was tempted to extend out one week earlier for the Rally Russia around Vyborg but a lack of information & visa hassles means I will leave it for now.

Should provide a good mix of surfaces, cars & championships. A very big & full holiday program. Basically sightseeing monday to thursday then dash to the next event.

All this plus Canberra, Queensland & Great Lakes Rallies here in Australia in 2007.

leno
18th January 2007, 08:01
I am planing to go to Germany also i would like to go on Acropolis but i dont know if i made it

Ciko
19th January 2007, 22:17
After work commitments got in the way last year, I have made my New Year's resolution, I am DEFINITELY going to Europe this year on a two month trip.

Planning to see:-
Manx International Rally
Rally Finland
Budapest Rally
Rally Germany
Barum Rally Zlin
Rally NZ on the return leg.

Was tempted to extend out one week earlier for the Rally Russia around Vyborg but a lack of information & visa hassles means I will leave it for now.

Should provide a good mix of surfaces, cars & championships. A very big & full holiday program. Basically sightseeing monday to thursday then dash to the next event.

All this plus Canberra, Queensland & Great Lakes Rallies here in Australia in 2007.
Sorry, but Budapest Rally won't be in this year in Hungary. :(

Livewireshock
20th January 2007, 08:12
Sorry, but Budapest Rally won't be in this year in Hungary. :(

Are you sure? I saw it listed on the Calendar thread but thought it was strange as it is only a week after the F1GP.

Oh well, better find a different event to attend over that weekend. There is a Polish Rally on I recall.

Ciko
20th January 2007, 21:07
Are you sure? I saw it listed on the Calendar thread but thought it was strange as it is only a week after the F1GP.

Oh well, better find a different event to attend over that weekend. There is a Polish Rally on I recall.
Yeah, I'm sure. Here's a calendar for this year (but this is just a plan, the dates aren't sure yet): http://rally.hu/hir.php?id=58464

J4MIE
21st January 2007, 14:07
Livewireshock, good choice to go to the Isle of Man :up: If you need any tips then I'm happy to help :)

(my first tip is to bring waterproof clothing! :p : )

GigiGalliNo1
21st January 2007, 14:36
I'd like to go to Rally New Zealand, but getting a visa is such a bitchy business.

I'm off to NZ again for the rally so NZ = good fun! need some help with things, get in contact with us!! =)

Hopefully Greece and defiantly Japan this year.

Ummm....IRC rounds I'll be lookin at!

Daniel
21st January 2007, 14:45
I'm off to NZ again for the rally so NZ = good fun! need some help with things, get in contact with us!! =)

Hopefully Greece and defiantly Japan this year.

Ummm....IRC rounds I'll be lookin at!
Pity. I was thinking of going to Greece too. Ah well.

Christina
22nd January 2007, 01:09
Ok, plans have changed. funds permitting i'll be going to Finland (love that rally) New Zealand and Great Britain (pending my decision on wether to move home or not). If i move early enough i might be in Ireland too.

Basically, anything i can afford to go to. Ie: gonna be working my ass off for the beginning of the year.

GigiGalliNo1
22nd January 2007, 03:34
Pity. I was thinking of going to Greece too. Ah well.

What's that ment to mean?

Livewireshock
22nd January 2007, 09:01
Livewireshock, good choice to go to the Isle of Man :up: If you need any tips then I'm happy to help :)

(my first tip is to bring waterproof clothing! :p : )

Thanks, all help appreciated. Actually thinking of jumping in the deep end & officiating as well. If they can trust an Aussie accent on a radio. Help out where I can.

Saw the lovely summer weather from last year so raincoat will be the first thing packed.

Livewireshock
22nd January 2007, 11:08
Yeah, I'm sure. Here's a calendar for this year (but this is just a plan, the dates aren't sure yet): http://rally.hu/hir.php?id=58464

Thanks for that. Too bad the Veszprem Rally is on the same time as the Manx International Rally. Will now look at going to Rzeszow for the Polish Rally Championship round there. Ryanair I hear fly there but was trying to avoid them.

A.F.F.
23rd January 2007, 09:44
What's that ment to mean?

Pretty much the same I guess if you should come to Finland and I would say; " Darn, there goes the neighborhood".

Christina
23rd January 2007, 11:59
The neighbourhood went when i visited last year :p :

A.F.F.
24th January 2007, 09:18
The neighbourhood went when i visited last year :p :

:laugh:

;) touche.

Scooby555
31st January 2007, 10:59
Just a short season for me ;)

Sweden
Norway
Finland
Germany, possibly as long as driving to and back from Finland doesn't cost a fortune :(
Ireland
Wales

Rob

306 Cosworth
7th February 2007, 11:00
Probable list for me

Wyedean Rally
Rallye Sunseeker
Astra Stages
Somerset Stages
Red Dragon Rally
Woodpecker Rally
Rallyday
Cork '20' Rally
Somerset 2WD Rally

306 Cosworth
7th February 2007, 15:25
Probable list for me

Wyedean Rally
Rallye Sunseeker
Astra Stages
Somerset Stages
Red Dragon Rally
Swansea Bay Rally
Woodpecker Rally
Rallyday
Cork '20' Rally
Somerset 2WD Rally

Added Swansea Bay Rally

J4MIE
7th February 2007, 22:36
Now that Sweden is out, just booked so Sardinia is confirmed :up: I'll be going to Finland with my brother (will be his first wrc event) and am 99% sure of going to Ireland now :up:

Viktory
8th February 2007, 10:53
I'll be going to Finland with my brother (will be his first wrc event)

Good choice for a first event! :)

Christina
8th February 2007, 11:29
Now that Sweden is out, just booked so Sardinia is confirmed :up: I'll be going to Finland with my brother (will be his first wrc event) and am 99% sure of going to Ireland now :up:

But i thought your brother was with you in germany? only he spent the whole rally at the campsite, right?

Still, yay! finland!

306 Cosworth
8th February 2007, 12:01
I would've been going to Ireland, but it will be absolute CHAOS! Especially with it being Free! So decision was made to go to the Cork 20 instead, should be good :up:

J4MIE
8th February 2007, 15:02
But i thought your brother was with you in germany? only he spent the whole rally at the campsite, right?

Still, yay! finland!

Yes, but that was my other brother ;) who has absolutely no interest in rallying at all :s He will come to events with me and my dad and will happily sit in the car watching DVDs :eek:

andy2066
8th February 2007, 20:42
did monte, going over to ireland for wrc and killarney , GB and poss one other , and loads of brit rallies to fill in the gaps, i get the shakes otherwise

MrJan
8th February 2007, 23:00
Wydean, Tour of Epynt, Mewla (also on epynt), Tour Of Cornwall, Rallye Sunseeker, Somerset Stages and anything that crops up that won't take too long to get to. Will probably try to get to a few club rallies as well, you can't beat a SV airfield rally with a few local nutters :D

WRCfan
20th February 2007, 04:35
WRC New Zealand and Japan baby! woohoo!

GigiGalliNo1
5th May 2007, 18:53
WRC New Zealand and Japan baby! woohoo!

See you there!! :p

sudha
24th July 2007, 11:15
I have looking forward to visit Finland and Ireland.

Micke_VOC
24th July 2007, 11:27
This year i have been in Sweden and Norway. Last year Sweden and Wales

Next for me are Rally Finland.

jbanbury
24th July 2007, 13:52
So far this year I've done Monte, Portugal and Greece ..

Still to come Finland, Germany and Wales.

Cheers
Jay
http://www.rally-shots.com