PDA

View Full Version : Who would win in a fight?

Mark
3rd December 2007, 07:53
After Top Gear last night where Jeremy Clarkson asked Hamilton who he thought would win in a fight, what is the answer? :p

Who of the current F1 drivers would win if it came to a punch up and why? :p

Ranger
3rd December 2007, 08:06
Hamilton has a black belt in some form of martial arts, but as this is about a punch up that doesn't mean anything! :p :

Webber and DC may be older but they are bigger than most other drivers. That's where my money would go in a barfight.

It must definitely be the off-season! :p :

pino
3rd December 2007, 08:36
Webber and DC may be older but they are bigger than most other drivers. That's where my money would go in a barfight.

Liuzzi would kick them both :p :

Valve Bounce
3rd December 2007, 10:13
Mike Tyson - no question!!

Tazio
3rd December 2007, 13:49
Kimi would kill someone

SGWilko
3rd December 2007, 14:18
Kimi would kill someone

One breath is all it would take....... :D

Dave B
3rd December 2007, 18:47
Ralf - he'd bore them all to death :p

Dave B
3rd December 2007, 18:48
^

Sorry, you said "current" drivers.... ;)

Hazell B
3rd December 2007, 20:24
^

Sorry, you said "current" drivers.... ;)

:rotflmao:

Coulthard might be big and all covered in muscle, but I bet Kimi's seen the more bar fights in his time. Not taken part, just seen them through blurry eyes :p : At least he wouldn't feel any punches in his state .....

Webber would win. I'd put a fiver on him against any other current driver. I'd put fifty on him against Button - and sponsor a huge trophy, pre-engraved with Mark Webber Won! :p :

GP-M3
3rd December 2007, 20:29
Ralf - he'd bore them all to death :p

LOL!! ;)

For some reason I'd have to go with Liuzzi also!

markabilly
3rd December 2007, 20:51
:rotflmao:

Webber would win........... I'd put fifty on him against Button - and sponsor a huge trophy, pre-engraved with Mark Webber Won! :p :

The question was who would win in a fight and not simple buttocks kicking all over the place...and I think Webber would grow too weary of chasing him down....

besides Webber on DC might be at first glance more interesting, but Webber would not find it much of a challenge to be beating on someone always crying and then later, all we would hear about was "it was not fair cause he had better fists than me, if mine were only half as good, I would be World Champion by now...." :D

AJP
3rd December 2007, 23:05
DC has a few benefits that would come into the fight. He's older and therefore more wily, and he has that colossal jaw that would definitely be hard on the fist. :)

Kimi would definitely just look at you, and you would probably run a mile..

Luizzi, he would be too concerned about his style and looks, so he would be out the door in a heartbeat..sorry pino ;)

I think Massa could be quite the underdog.

Webber, well he's an Aussie, so would hold his own very well indeed.

Alonso would be in the corner handing over notes to some massive man to do his dirty work.

Barrichello would be the mediator trying to calm everyone down and make sure there is no fight.

Sato would probably kick the crap out of everyone...

Im not sure if the others would be that interesting to watch... :)

ShiftingGears
4th December 2007, 05:08
The question was who would win in a fight and not simple buttocks kicking all over the place...and I think Webber would grow too weary of chasing him down....

Are you kidding? He organises a fun run across Tasmania in his spare time!

I reckon Raikkonen, if he isn't hugging an inflatable dolphin or falling from boats. He's tough. :D

leopard
4th December 2007, 05:56
I think Rubenhood would easily win over everyones.

pino
4th December 2007, 06:54
Luizzi, he would be too concerned about his style and looks, so he would be out the door in a heartbeat..sorry pino ;)

You don't want a fight with him, believe me ;)

leopard
4th December 2007, 07:18
yeah I think you would want him to share the girls.

wmcot
4th December 2007, 07:22
Man, this is a slow off-season! :)

pino
4th December 2007, 07:29
I think Rubenhood would easily win over everyones.

Playing chess yes :p :

Valve Bounce
4th December 2007, 07:34
Man, this is a slow off-season! :)

Yeah!! :(

leopard
4th December 2007, 09:12
Playing chess yes :p :

chest? please keep the forum clean, thanks :)

555-04Q2
4th December 2007, 09:40
Mark Webber. You dont mess with Auzzie's or Seth Efricans ;)

AJP
4th December 2007, 22:24
You don't want a fight with him, believe me ;)

what has he got up his sleeve pino?? do tell...

samehere
5th December 2007, 09:44
Takuma Sato!!!!!just look at his driving earlier...his accidents...he is the go to guy if u want to initiate a fight :-)

Ranger
5th December 2007, 09:50
Takuma Sato!!!!!just look at his driving earlier...his accidents...he is the go to guy if u want to initiate a fight :-)

Let's be reasonable here... he and Ant are like 5'4" and 60 kg. I wouldn't put money on them! :D

samehere
5th December 2007, 10:17
Let's be reasonable here... he and Ant are like 5'4" and 60 kg. I wouldn't put money on them! :D

i did not say he would win...there are many fighters who never win a fight...he would be a good guy for starting a fight..after the start of the fight who cares who will win??they still could do it according to some weight rules...lets say 60+kg 75+kg etc...

Osella
5th December 2007, 12:47
Well, I woudn't bet against Webber, but I think Michael vs Ralf Schumacher would be fun ;) I think Michael would be quite handy...and he is a current driver...although Ralf might not be... :p

Sato vs Davidson...now there's a good match! ;)

markabilly
5th December 2007, 13:09
Well, I woudn't bet against Webber, but I think Michael vs Ralf Schumacher would be fun ;) I think Michael would be quite handy...and he is a current driver...although Ralf might not be... :p

Sato vs Davidson...now there's a good match! ;)
:D

Osella
5th December 2007, 13:26
Any chance we can get Sato vs Davidson on the undercard for Amir Khan's fight this weekend?? Bantamweight perhaps...? :p

Hazell B
5th December 2007, 19:49
what has he got up his sleeve pino?? do tell...

To quote Brian Clough (English football bod for those who don't know) "He's got a fresh pair of legs up his sleeves"

Failing that, his arms? :p :

Rollo
5th December 2007, 22:19
Webber is the tallest, heaviest and has the biggest reach. In theory he'd win against almost every opponent out there.

In terms of "size of the fight in the dog", Kazuki Nakajima is a winner. He was the "Friday Fun Guy" at Melbourne and on the two occasions I saw him, he was like two separate people.

On Friday he was very serious and talking sternly to one of the engineers; less than a gnat's nadger away from thumping him.
On Sunday morning though, when there wasn't any pressure on him, he was trying to pull rail-slides on one of those little petrol scooter things.

MrJan
5th December 2007, 23:07
Taku would take the lot of them. Reckon Kubica and Massa would be the next best.

markabilly
6th December 2007, 00:06
Gee put the money on Webber in a real no-rules knock down bar fight...Sato? Luizzie? Hammy? Massa? Get real!! One shot and those boys would start lookin for the door--bediseds there would be bottles and chairs being tossed and all the rest....

but I can understand scott not speedie missing out here...not currrent driver, and after old man Tost seemed to have his way with him, and all scottie did was cry about it,...sounds too much like the typical FA/hammy type of fighter...

SGWilko
6th December 2007, 09:31
Luizzie? bediseds

Son, lay off the Kool Aid eh? It's rotting your brian :D :laugh:

Osella
6th December 2007, 18:13
but I can understand scott not speedie missing out here...not currrent driver, and after old man Tost seemed to have his way with him, and all scottie did was cry about it,...sounds too much like the typical FA/hammy type of fighter...

That'd be briliant! Franz Tost Vs Norbert Haug!! ;) Grudge match!