Magnus
28th November 2007, 08:35
I vote for Don Jippos old one which was something like this:
"There are two ways to success:
1. Never tell everything you know"

Brilliant!
A runner up is this swinglish one, don´t remember who had it though:
"It´s not the fart that kills, it´s the smell!"

Fart means speed in Swedish, smell means impact (ie smäll)

funny me thinks :D

Any other suggestions?

leopard
28th November 2007, 08:57
I like the big soul thinker that forgiveness always open and to share knowledge with others.

imho :)

Magnus
28th November 2007, 19:13
Wow
After this enormous interest in my best signature thread it is now time to decide which signature is the best.
Since Don Jippo has changed his signature, and we do not remember who had the fart-one, I have decided that my signature is the best.
This desicion may be challenged at the nearest Notarius Publicus no later then the 31 of december 2007. The price will be handed over to the winner at a special ceremony taking place in combination with the ceremonial start of the 2008 Uddeholm Swedish rally.

MrJan
28th November 2007, 21:57
I prefer mine ;) :D

Azumanga Davo
29th November 2007, 04:54
I like mine too.

leopard
29th November 2007, 06:40
Actually I would vote mine too, it's not fabricated :s

raikk
29th November 2007, 08:59
Mine pisses people off :laugh: :laugh:

lilmelvschilton
29th November 2007, 10:10
i like mine (even though it is sad bbut oh well)

leopard
5th December 2007, 03:52
I vote for Don Jippos old one which was something like this:
"There are two ways to success:
1. Never tell everything you know"

Don Jippo signature is correct for some extent, be careful when being overflow, I always wonder to know the second way? :)

Magnus
5th December 2007, 07:24
Well I have already won the competition now anyways... :)
I am going to change my signature shortly accordingly.

leopard
5th December 2007, 08:55
Yeah, as far as possible would be always preferable to success without having to be afraid of telling others what we know. For me a small number of money shouldn't be a reason at the cost of the close friend(partner)ship.

well, at least have to be more careful

Magnus
5th December 2007, 10:19
But you would trade your friend for a lrage amount?
Hmm...
But i agree though. money is always better then friends :D

leopard
5th December 2007, 10:22
But you would trade your friend for a lrage amount?
Hmm...
But i agree though. money is always better then friends :D
you bet!.

Mark
5th December 2007, 10:30
Signature rules have now been relaxed to allow 2 lines :)

leopard
5th December 2007, 10:33
Big thanks :)

lilmelvschilton
5th December 2007, 13:45
cool :D

leopard
6th December 2007, 09:05
Monaro's signature is cool too :)

Zico
6th December 2007, 14:17
Cant remember who has it.. but I thought the one on the "Dopeler effect" was pretty good. :D

schmenke
6th December 2007, 19:11
Mine pisses people off :laugh: :laugh:

So does mine :p :

Azumanga Davo
7th December 2007, 02:16
Dont you have to get one of those mail order exercise machines for good habs? ;)

Magnus
31st December 2007, 10:17
Wow
After this enormous interest in my best signature thread it is now time to decide which signature is the best.
... I have decided that my signature is the best....
This desicion may be challenged at the nearest Notarius Publicus no later then the 31 of december 2007. The price will be handed over to the winner at a special ceremony taking place in combination with the ceremonial start of the 2008 Uddeholm Swedish rally.

Today is the 31 of december, and it seems that my desicion has not been appealed in any way. I then take it you have the same opinion as I have in this matter, and proudly, with your immence support without which i would never have been able to perform this challenging task, accept the prestigous award.
Hence I have now changed my signature accordingly, and I will shortly start the preparations for the next season!
:D

Azumanga Davo
1st January 2008, 07:23
Daresay that signature won't win you much next year... ;)

Didnt think of that, eh? :D

Magnus
1st January 2008, 11:45
I can admit it is a problem
:)

Drew
1st January 2008, 18:53
Mine is the truth and it just annoys 1 person, not just on the forums but in the whole world ;)

Azumanga Davo
2nd January 2008, 08:39
Gah, the rest of us have no chance to better that... :(

Magnus
4th January 2008, 14:47
We have a nomination already for BSC 2008!
Shurik:
\"Dopelar Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when you approach them quickly enough.\"

MrJan
7th January 2008, 10:26
Mine is the truth and it just annoys 1 person, not just on the forums but in the whole world ;)

Who's that then? ;)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DREW. Up City :D

Magnus
2nd February 2008, 21:16
In the exciting Best Signature Championship, commonly known as BSC, the norwegian forumer In-ops have made an interesting move. The last lines of his signature reads:
"Rallyfans does it with a flying finnish"
We have yet to see what AFF thinks about this...

Regarding the priceceremony it has been moved since the winer, sorry, winner, will not be able to attend until the USR has started. The ceremony will probably take place on friday evening somewhere in Värmland. It will naturally include some Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin and a Guinness to swallow it down with.
:)

Drew
2nd February 2008, 22:46
Who's that then? ;)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DREW. Up City :D

Oh sorry my apologies, I meant 3 people. Mr Jan Yeo of location unknown, Michael Jackson and Uri Gellar :p :

ShiftingGears
2nd February 2008, 22:51
I vote Shurik.

MrJan
3rd February 2008, 02:03
Oh sorry my apologies, I meant 3 people. Mr Jan Yeo of location unknown, Michael Jackson and Uri Gellar :p :

Well being that Jacko is too busy doing whatever weird stuff he does and Gellar doesn't seem to support non-league football it's left to me to keep the red and white flag flying :D

SEATFreak
3rd February 2008, 08:47
I am in hysterics! :laugh:

You are all debating but theirs only ONE clear signature around that beats them all and that is the one that gives the title history of the second factory team in the BTCC.

Azumanga Davo
3rd February 2008, 15:45
I am in hysterics! :laugh:

You are all debating but theirs only ONE clear signature around that beats them all and that is the one that gives the title history of the second factory team in the BTCC.

Oh great, now we are ALL in hysterics now... ;)

New one for me also.

Magnus
30th March 2008, 20:03
Woodeye has entered the championship:
"Blessed are the woodheads since when the flood will arise they won't drown."
He is hereby nominated.

Woodeye
30th March 2008, 20:19
Woodeye has entered the championship:
"Blessed are the woodheads since when the flood will arise they won't drown."
He is hereby nominated.

I feel so special right now. :D

tstran17_88
1st April 2008, 02:47
So does mine :p :The past few seasons, people wouldn't have given it a second glance, but for some strange reason the Habs are in first place. Must be global warming. :cheese:

Magnus
18th December 2008, 21:18
Ok ladies and gentleman! Tension and excitement is growing stronger by the day as the outcome of 2008 years Best Signature Championship - BSC, is headed for a defining date.
When the BSC-network caught up with last years winner he admitted that he was a bit worried that his change of signature to "Winner of Best Signature Championship 2007" may be placing his win in jeopardy. At the same time he thinks that a bold statement like that might be appreciated amongst the audiences. BSC-network also asked the amiable winner how his year had been so far. Magnus meant that he had managed to keep in conatct with real life, and that he was still pretty much down to earth.
Finally BSC-network asked if Magnus had some advice for others who wanted a shot at luck. Magnus stated:
- If I can do it, you can do it. Believe in yourself!
- Training, training and more training!
- Bribes

Good luck to you all!

Magnus
2nd January 2010, 09:22
He did it again! Despite signatures like "Is this the right room for an argument?" and "Another Flying Finn" Magnus through persistence once again dominated the scene of BSC this years. He is looking more and more as the Loeb of good signatures, and no matter what is opposition throws at him, he always has an answer.
Lets hope he makes it four in a row!

Magnus
2nd January 2010, 09:29
I heard through the grapewine that some referr to BSC as being the Bull Championship. Legal actions will be taken! For everyone involved in the sport this is a huge slap in the face! I urge everyone to overlook statements like the above, and focus on doing a great effort. Yealousy or just mere ignorance will not take the joy and proudness we feel for our sport away from us! Keep on signing!
regards Public Relation Department, BSC

Langdale Forest
2nd January 2010, 14:42
The worst signatues are ones that are very old, I have seen a few that are from 2006.

DexDexter
2nd January 2010, 15:58
I like mine, borrowed of course from the man himself, Keke Rosberg :) .

Langdale Forest
2nd January 2010, 16:16
Any relation to Nico?

DexDexter
3rd January 2010, 09:29
Any relation to Nico?

:rolleyes:

MrJan
3rd January 2010, 17:14
I can't remember exactly what I had, but around May 2nd 2009 I had something about Rotherham 0 Exeter City 1. It may not be much to anyone else but to me it was pretty damn special.

DexDexter
3rd January 2010, 19:19
The best signatures are the ones used in the F1 forum I reckon. Usually involving a pride with ones opinion based around facts and then rarely backing them up with facts... :p

Absolutely :up: . One particular signature comes to mind. ;)

Eki
3rd January 2010, 19:56
This year nobody else than I have a chance, or I'll sue them for a copyright infringement.

Langdale Forest
3rd January 2010, 19:59
That is what I want to do!

Eki
3rd January 2010, 20:17
That is what I want to do!
Too late.

52Paddy
3rd January 2010, 20:38
See sig

Eki
3rd January 2010, 20:44
People are such a waste of time?

GridGirl
3rd January 2010, 21:19
Agreed. I've had the same signiture since I joined this forum. Maybe I should change it on my 10 year forum birthday but then again, I just can't be bothered.

52Paddy
3rd January 2010, 21:31
People are such a waste of time?

Stop wasting my time...person.... :rolleyes:

Magnus
4th January 2010, 11:24
This year nobody else than I have a chance, or I'll sue them for a copyright infringement.

Doubt that you can win 2010 championship with that signature. It will be a question for the board to decide (subsidiary to FIA). If they can not solve the question: see you in court Eki!

Besides: I am on a roll;-)

Bezza
4th January 2010, 12:04
My old sig was the best, back when 3 lines was allowed and many many characters.

It was a rundown of my top 25 songs of all time, took about 6 months to get to through them all.

Eki
4th January 2010, 12:42
Doubt that you can win 2010 championship with that signature. It will be a question for the board to decide (subsidiary to FIA). If they can not solve the question: see you in court Eki!

Besides: I am on a roll;-)
I own that like Bernie owns the Formula 1!

Magnus
6th November 2012, 15:35
Ok... So I missed out on the championship 2010 and 2011. This time I think I´ll bag it though. Will it be a fourth title or not? Excitement! :D

D-Type
6th November 2012, 17:03
My favourite (on another forum):
"There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't"

A.F.F.
6th November 2012, 19:22
In the exciting Best Signature Championship, commonly known as BSC, the norwegian forumer In-ops have made an interesting move. The last lines of his signature reads:
"Rallyfans does it with a flying finnish"
We have yet to see what AFF thinks about this...

100% true. Personally, I squirt all over the place !!! ( too much information? )

Magnus
22nd January 2015, 06:09
Been sometime. My signature looks... Eh. Old...:-)

Storm
22nd January 2015, 06:54
like all of us :p:

steveaki13
22nd January 2015, 07:58
I change mine fairly regularly as I get bored easily :p

Mine though are never anything earth shattering

gadjo_dilo
22nd January 2015, 08:03
I change my sig quite often ( to grab attention :devil: ) but I hardly notice the others sigs.

steveaki13
22nd January 2015, 08:07
I change my sig quite often ( to grab attention :devil: ) but I hardly notice the others sigs.

One day I will put one in that you will notice. :devil:

gadjo_dilo
22nd January 2015, 08:15

Can't wait. :kiss:

pino
22nd January 2015, 09:12
Cant se my sign with this App, but I guess it's the usually one . Is it ?

gadjo_dilo
22nd January 2015, 09:23
I don't know. Haven't noticed your sig before. :laugh:

pino
22nd January 2015, 09:30
That's because you're stuck with Chit Chat and useless threads all the time ! :p:

gadjo_dilo
22nd January 2015, 10:06
Yeah....I'm not interested in rallying, meaning I'm tired of life.
:s

pino
22nd January 2015, 10:17
Too bad for you ! :p:

Anyway, now I know that my cool sign, still is there ! ;)

donKey jote
22nd January 2015, 18:31
like all of us :p:
My signature looks old, fat and bald :dozey:

schmenke
22nd January 2015, 19:16
My signature looks old, fat and bald :dozey:

I don't see Billy's missus in your sig. :cornfused:

gadjo_dilo
26th January 2015, 13:37

:kiss: kissy, kissy Steve

( don't know when you put it but it's just now that I've noticed it. :crazy: )

steveaki13
26th January 2015, 20:47
:kiss: kissy, kissy Steve

( don't know when you put it but it's just now that I've noticed it. :crazy: )

Not long Gadjo. Just to see if you noticed. :)

airshifter
27th January 2015, 14:02
On the way home from an out of town work trip last night, I passed a local pizza place in rural Virginia, USA that was named...

PINO's PIZZA

I think our forum friend has broken into the US market and is exploiting those who have never had anything other than crappy chain pizza!

I thought about turning around to get a photo, but it had been a long day. :)