PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki at the LA auto show

drew3007
27th November 2007, 18:50
http://www.webridestv.com/showvideo.aspx?video=14247

These are some pretty wild WRC and hillclimb cars, not to mention the top on that girl is about to explode. Think Suzuki can take away the spotlight from the WRX?

jonas_mcrae
27th November 2007, 19:44
Good vid, looks like Suzuki are getting some good marketing out of the SX4 and Pikes peak cars specially in America, taking advantage of how rallying is kind of growing. Is there any plans from Suzuki to enter rally america? Hope they show some pace in GB. oh by the way that girl is HOT! lol

drew3007
27th November 2007, 21:57
If they can get a car into the X-Games next year that will really help boost their image. If they can get one to roll over, land on its tires and then finish 2nd...well one can only hope for a repeat of last year :D

miksu
27th November 2007, 22:27
Gene Brown doesnt know where to look... dont blame him though :)

L5->R5/CR
27th November 2007, 22:58
Is there any plans from Suzuki to enter rally america?

Not that have made their way into the grapevine yet. There is supposedly a program under way to run some Toyota's.

The only SX4 rumor was for 2007 that started in 2006 and was for a P4 car in Canada run by the Sprongol's.

sal
28th November 2007, 13:43
Guess it was difficult for the guy to maintain eye contact with her...!

Simmi
28th November 2007, 14:04
Guess it was difficult for the guy to maintain eye contact with her...!

Amen to that!

He's definately earned his money there. You can just see the tension in his neck.

Windsofwar
28th November 2007, 17:48
What's the girl name http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/images/icons/eek.gif ?

Doon
28th November 2007, 19:21
Of the topic a bit....but come on guys shes a barbie doll!

I actually said to my boss, which would you rather ride?........obviously I went for the car! Yes, i'm sick but she's such a typical LA tart and its a WRC Car!!!!!!!

Hotest WRC ladies?.......

Markko's lady, now she's a hotty! That boy done well for himself!

Simmi
28th November 2007, 20:28
I would go for the hot LA tart over that car. Purely because that particular car is probably a mock up show car that probably doesnt shift too well.

drew3007
28th November 2007, 21:38
What's the girl name http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/images/icons/eek.gif ?

I don't know what her last name is, but she introduces herself as Jesse. Just one of the few hot interview ladies that WebridesTV uses on a regular basis.

I do agree that she is a pretty standard LA tart, but that certainly doesn't make her any less appealing. As far as who I would ride? I'll take the car and then just find another LA tart just like her and ride her after I'm done with the car :D :s mokin:

L5->R5/CR
28th November 2007, 23:51
I would go for the hot LA tart over that car. Purely because that particular car is probably a mock up show car that probably doesnt shift too well.

I'd take the Escudo over all (and there is no mock up Escudo, that was the real deal). I'd probably kill myself in the first mile but it would be glorious!

AndyRAC
29th November 2007, 00:12
Very Impressive chassis!!!!

And the cars not bad either......

jparker
29th November 2007, 02:38
So, no gear shifters on the steering wheel. How come?

pino
29th November 2007, 07:26
I'd take the Escudo over all (and there is no mock up Escudo, that was the real deal).

Me too :D

Brother John
29th November 2007, 07:45
I actually said to my boss, which would you rather ride?........obviously I went for the car! Yes, i'm sick but she's such a typical LA tart and its a WRC Car!!!!!!!

They are both expensive to ride! :D ;)