PDA

View Full Version : History & Nostalgia Forum

Mark
27th November 2007, 10:37
A slight change in the way we do things.

As we now have the technology for threads to appear in more than one forum I've taken the opportunity to change the H&N forum so that all the threads posted in it also appear in the main F1 forum, but with a yellow background.

The idea is that threads posted in the H&N forum will have just as much viewership as the main forum but they won't get lost amongst all the present day stuff.

Please help the moderators by not posting Historic threads directly into the F1 forum, please keep them in the sub-forum where their viewership will be maximised.

Valve Bounce
29th November 2007, 22:25

As we now have the technology for threads to appear in more than one forum I've taken the opportunity to change the H&N forum so that all the threads posted in it also appear in the main F1 forum, but with a yellow background.

The idea is that threads posted in the H&N forum will have just as much viewership as the main forum but they won't get lost amongst all the present day stuff.

Please help the moderators by not posting Historic threads directly into the F1 forum, please keep them in the sub-forum where their viewership will be maximised.

Mine doesn't turn yellow :(

D-Type
30th November 2007, 10:01

Please help the moderators by not posting Historic threads directly into the F1 forum, please keep them in the sub-forum where their viewership will be maximised.I think this is an excellent idea.

An appreciation of the history of our sport will enhance the appreciation of those who follow the present day scene.

aryan
1st December 2007, 13:22
Good idea. Personaly I didn't browse H & N much, but this will give me an opportunity to do so.

AAReagles
3rd December 2007, 20:50
I think this is an excellent idea.

An appreciation of the history of our sport will enhance the appreciation of those who follow the present day scene.

Exactly. :up: