PDA

View Full Version : Schumacher wins Massa Charity Event !!!!

f1rocks
25th November 2007, 23:04
I just saw race 1. What a brilliant race. MS overtook 4 guys on lap 1 and then simply drove some stunning laps. He won by 6 seconds plus lead...Piquet Jr was second and Rubens Barrichello third. Massa drove a typical race by starting third and ended up 9th after colliding several times with Piquet, Rubens etc..

Also MS is still in very good shape and fitness...Come back Michael. You are still the best ever...!!

In the end the commentator asked Michael: "Do you consider yourself a genius as you have not driven a cart in more than a year. "

The answer was: "Naw. I am just a little bit talented.....!!!"

tinchote
26th November 2007, 05:00
Now we have to wait for fousto saying that MS's cart had TC ;) :p :

ArrowsFA1
26th November 2007, 08:31
Massa drove a typical race by starting third and ended up 9th after colliding several times with Piquet, Rubens etc...
:p

ioan
26th November 2007, 11:11

Well fousto isn't the same since JV quit, so who knows! :D ;)

555-04Q2
26th November 2007, 11:51

:laugh: :up: :laugh:

F1boat
26th November 2007, 16:22
MS is truly great, I hope that he wins the Race of Champions as well.

Roamy
27th November 2007, 05:31
Well now the truth comes in. A empty canister for nitrous oxide was found on Schummi's kart. Because it was empty MS of course said he did not use it. Also he said it was Massa's kart and everyone knows he needs nitrous. Although many were puzzled that he passed 4 guys in the opening laps and then finish a mere 6th in the finale.

aryan
27th November 2007, 07:56
I can't believe I am saying this.

Michael, there is a good seat available and empty in F1 NOW.

Jump in mate!

555-04Q2
27th November 2007, 11:54
Well now the truth comes in. A empty canister for nitrous oxide was found on Schummi's kart. Because it was empty MS of course said he did not use it. Also he said it was Massa's kart and everyone knows he needs nitrous. Although many were puzzled that he passed 4 guys in the opening laps and then finish a mere 6th in the finale.

You da man fousto. You da man ;)

f1rocks
27th November 2007, 16:03
Some more quotes from MS's mechanic:

Kart mechanic Paulo Augusto Valério said he has never seen in years of job a driver like Michael Schumacher. "He is a mechanic and driver at the same time," he said.

He has been known as "Fly," Paul always works with kart and with a lot of drivers. When he was chosen by lot last Friday to be the seven times world champion's mechanic, he said he was scared.

He was calming down when he began to have personal contact with Schumacher. "I haven't done almost anything," he said. "He's set the car by himself and he's reviewed all items and I have just been his assistant."

Paulo Augusto said he has never seen a driver having much knowledge of a car racing and following all the details closely. The mechanic is the most photographed guy in Kartódromo dos Ingleses because he is always near to Michael.

"I am a celebrity now because Schumacher has been worked with me in the car," he jokes, "The German driver is better than many mechanics around."

F1boat
27th November 2007, 16:45
Schumacher the Great...

Garry Walker
27th November 2007, 18:47

Kart mechanic Paulo Augusto Valério said he has never seen in years of job a driver like Michael Schumacher. "He is a mechanic and driver at the same time," he said.

He has been known as "Fly," Paul always works with kart and with a lot of drivers. When he was chosen by lot last Friday to be the seven times world champion's mechanic, he said he was scared.

He was calming down when he began to have personal contact with Schumacher. "I haven't done almost anything," he said. "He's set the car by himself and he's reviewed all items and I have just been his assistant."

Paulo Augusto said he has never seen a driver having much knowledge of a car racing and following all the details closely. The mechanic is the most photographed guy in Kartódromo dos Ingleses because he is always near to Michael.

"I am a celebrity now because Schumacher has been worked with me in the car," he jokes, "The German driver is better than many mechanics around."

:D :D :D

leopard
28th November 2007, 04:02
To the best of my memory, being alongside Schumi Massa is an 100% obedient. It doesn't seem representative result concluding a driver had to compete against someone he should be obeying to.

ShiftingGears
28th November 2007, 05:02
To the best of my memory, being alongside Schumi Massa is an 100% obedient. It doesn't seem representative result concluding a driver had to compete against someone he should be obeying to.

Massa's a racing driver, of course he'd try to beat him.

In other news, Schumacher disqualified following shock discovery of his non-Brazilian nationality.

SGWilko
28th November 2007, 10:09
Schumacher the Great...

...big...

Answers on a postcard to JV fan club.... ;)

555-04Q2
28th November 2007, 10:32

:erm: Now I guess the Schumacher detractors will claim that the Mechanic has TC and his comments are therefore not valid :s tareup:

SGWilko
28th November 2007, 10:39
:erm: Now I guess the Schumacher detractors will claim that the Mechanic has TC and his comments are therefore not valid :s tareup:

Reading the mechanics quote, it seems that actually, if he found the correct support team, Schumi would probably be able to field a decent race team.

He obviously knows his stuff......

It's whether he has the desire to do that, and of course there is the classic financial comment that, if you want to make a Million in F1, the trick is start with 2 Million!!!

Tazio
28th November 2007, 15:22

Paulo Augusto said he has never seen a driver having much knowledge of a car racing and following all the details closely. The mechanic is the most
photographed guy in Kartódromo dos Ingleses because he is always near to Michael.

good show Mike!