PDA

View Full Version : Colour Orientation

leopard
20th November 2007, 04:42
Look at stuffs around us, car, clothes, mobile etc. We might not realize that we might posses stuffs with similar color.

Btw, which color usually you are inclined to be in?

schmenke
20th November 2007, 14:31
I'm usually in the red :mark:

Drew
20th November 2007, 15:31
It's mainly blue or black for me :p :

Hazell B
20th November 2007, 18:53
Somebody mentioned this to me only the other day oddly enough. I almost always wear either greens or browns, usually both at once.

Having had a think about it, the only things I own that aren't green or brown are animals. I'm officially a boring earth tones person :p :

CCFanatic
20th November 2007, 21:36
For some reason, I own 3 pink t-shirts. No, I am not gay, I just think pink is cool. Blue jeans. Orange. I like bright cloths. Not tacky or "look at me" though.

"The new red"- Nelson Philippe

Brown, Jon Brow
20th November 2007, 22:12
beige :s

leopard
21st November 2007, 04:36
I don't hate any particular of color, each of them have their own magic.

If it is used in the right moment or the right object, I think they are fine.

Neutral color like black or white and gray in between of it are great.

Black is the right choice in mysterious mood. :s mokin:

leopard
21st November 2007, 06:44
I don't hate any particular of color, each of them have their own magic.

I mean their own charm. :)

Donney
21st November 2007, 11:17
I tend to choose blue or black.

SEATFreak
21st November 2007, 13:26
I did have it said to me that I suit most colours. I like darker colours though best. Purple and black mainly. I have dark hair and eyes.

millencolin
21st November 2007, 14:39
i'm colourblind so who knows what im wearing! :p :

pvtjoker
21st November 2007, 17:10
For some reason, I own 3 pink t-shirts. No, I am not gay, I just think pink is cool. Blue jeans. Orange. I like bright cloths. Not tacky or "look at me" though.

"The new red"- Nelson Philippe

Three of them, eh? Thats pretty gay. You may not be gay, but owning 3 pink shirts is gay. You wouldn't last a day in the Marines. :)

leopard
22nd November 2007, 02:20
I did have it said to me that I suit most colours. I like darker colours though best. Purple and black mainly. I have dark hair and eyes.
I like dark and have hair and eyes dark, but I wish to be reborn with brown hair and with colored eyes, I met DHL customer service this morning which wears stunning grayish softlens. However I am happy with what I have, I used to paint my hair colored, brown seems the bestest...