PDA

View Full Version : Marshalling Calendar

wends
5th January 2007, 22:46
Hello every one, happy new year to you all.
Just got our final voluntering forms in todays post, now comes the debates, arguements, teddys in the corner ect... trying to juggle the race calendar out, with various meetings, clubs all jostling for a bit more of us all.... oh yeh we have a holiday to fit in there some where. (that,l involve marshalling abroad somewhere)
And we have callouts for work mixed in for luck.....help
So many choices...so little time...all good fun

Chigley
6th January 2007, 01:03
So what's different?

Al_Green
6th January 2007, 10:17
Just finished my list for the year, about 40 days marshalling. Add in Le Mans spectating, Leeds music festival, Rugby World Cup and working means my weekends are now full March - Nov.

First meeting 750mc @ Mallory 11/3/07
Last meeting Trucks @ Brands 3+4/11/07 (although winter series, RallyGB & Race of Champions may still be added on to the list)

Nice to see that the w/end 16 September is at least triple booked in the midlands again (OvalFest, LMES Silverstone, Mallory...), and a friends 30th , and Wales v Australia in the Rugby. Lots of balancing acts to do that weekend :(

Al.

Dave17
6th January 2007, 10:46
Just finished my list for the year, about 40 days marshalling.

Likewise, but still waiting for the rest of the BRSCC meetings and Donington ES. My highlights for the year...

All Rockingham (of course!)
Brands DTM
British Grand Prix
Britcar 24hrs
and 750MC Cadwell weekender

Nice to see that the w/end 16 September is at least triple booked in the midlands again

....but not with the 24 hours eh Al?

wends
7th January 2007, 11:55
All sorted know,
1st ; 750mc mallory allways a good season opener

followed by most british super bike rounds,
holiday in holland to include world super bikes at ASSEN,
1 btcc round thruxton,
and so far 6 days at rockingham, (including ovalfest, f3 gt)

And a few gaps for a lucky dip friday night, like you say AL, those weekends with everthing on.....all good fun
And hope to to see you all on the bank somewhere.

Jordygirl
7th January 2007, 13:15
:confused:
Still trying to sort out my calender. Have to take into account Buggy shows, decorating, gardening and keeping my family in the manner in which they are used to!! All this juggling takes time and co-ordination but we'll get there. No longer a trainee by the way, got my green badge.

ascarmarshal
7th January 2007, 15:04
I don't what marshalling I am going to do if any this year. I did three days at Brands at the end of last year which I enjoyed, but as you know so much has happened to me in the last year or so and things take a different proity now.

Sticker Rub
7th January 2007, 18:09
No longer a trainee by the way, got my green badge.

:up: Congratulations Linda. Should I walk 3 paces behind you now?

I'm doing all the SCSA meets, Ovalfest, BTCC, F3/GT & I'm going to try & get to Cadwell this season too. Mallory's got to be on the list for a return visit & the Walter Hayes Trophy at Silverstone at the end of the season. My season starts at the end of Feb with the Rallye Sunseeker & will hopefully end with Rockingham Stages.

I must collect a few more sigs this season & get my green.

Jordygirl
7th January 2007, 20:46
:up: Congratulations Linda. Should I walk 3 paces behind you now?

No need for that, the usual 2 will do LOL ;)

wends
7th January 2007, 23:10
Still trying to sort out my calender. Have to take into account Buggy shows, decorating, gardening and keeping my family in the manner in which they are used to!! All this juggling takes time and co-ordination but we'll get there. No longer a trainee by the way, got my green badge.

Ah decorating, fed up with that allready...front room and kitchen done, know its time for some marshaling, well done on moving up a grade..

Al_Green
8th January 2007, 16:52
No longer a trainee by the way, got my green badge.

Good stuff. After the training days and one more signature I'll be putting in for observer (seeing as most clubbies end up being flag+observer duty anyway). I think I've avoided getting the last signature for long enough now...

Al.