PDA

View Full Version : Fuel protest emails

Dave B
16th November 2007, 16:14
If one more person sends me that bloody chain email about fuel protests, or invites me to join the Facebook group, I swear I'm going to pass their details to every spammer on the planet.

Just had to vent. All better now. Ithankyou.

:p

Andrewmcm
16th November 2007, 16:58
Most of those chain email whatsits are inadvertently fantastic means by which junk e-mailers get hold of active e-mail addresses so you'd be saving them time and effort by signing people up! ;)

martinbalmer
16th November 2007, 17:29
If one more person sends me that bloody chain email about fuel protests, or invites me to join the Facebook group, I swear I'm going to pass their details to every spammer on the planet.

Just had to vent. All better now. Ithankyou.

:p

Yes, I quite agree.

Plus I fail to understand how not filling up on Monday is going to achieve anything. Unless you completely cut out car journeys, or drive with fuel economy as top priority, to save fuel then you're still going to be buying the same about of fuel anyway but on a different day.

And, if one can save themselves money by using their car less or more fuel-efficiently, then maybe one should do that more often!

Daniel
16th November 2007, 20:30
I agree Dave. That's why i'm going to blockade our local fuel refinery :p

Drew
16th November 2007, 21:24
Plus I fail to understand how not filling up on Monday is going to achieve anything. Unless you completely cut out car journeys, or drive with fuel economy as top priority, to save fuel then you're still going to be buying the same about of fuel anyway but on a different day.

Yeah, I really didn't get that either, still joined the group though :p :