PDA

View Full Version : New FORCE INDIA team logo revealed

Giuseppe F1
14th November 2007, 01:32
http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/news/2007/11/13/force-india-reveals-logo/

leopard
14th November 2007, 02:29
http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/news/2007/11/13/force-india-reveals-logo/
Wasn't there another image with larger review?
The tittle is fine, but image on the nose more resembles front mudguard of bike and the Ashoka Chakra cannot fully visible being overshadowed by the black outline.

However naming it as Force1 look-alike are great choice.

ShiftingGears
14th November 2007, 03:20
I hope their '08 race livery isn't also red and white. Red and white are the most overused colours in recent liveries.

wmcot
14th November 2007, 06:53
I hope their '08 race livery isn't also red and white. Red and white are the most overused colours in recent liveries.

As are blue and white!

ioan
14th November 2007, 09:33
Nice one and also intelligent!

jonny hurlock
14th November 2007, 12:45
looks more maroon than red, nice livery better than honda's earth livery

millencolin
14th November 2007, 13:01
i love the Maroon and white paint! (mainly because my State's football teams colours are maroon and white!) It looks tops!

Rusty Spanner
14th November 2007, 13:15
Its a bit staid and boring.

jens
14th November 2007, 18:03
The logo is fine. And I'd like the car livery more if it had more orange, green and why not blue (like Indian flag!) instead of that red.

dime3
14th November 2007, 19:59
The logo is ok - more A1 then F1 though

V12
14th November 2007, 20:35
Hmm.... I'm generally not a fan of country themed team names, or in general F1 constructors with two words (apart from stuff like Alfa Romeo) - I've only just about gotten used to Red Bull and Super Aguri, and Toro Rosso should have stayed as Minardi)

Weird I know!

DazzlaF1
14th November 2007, 23:28

Aye, id like to see them use the logo colours on the car in some way, would really make it stand out in white, green and orange :up:

Hawkmoon
15th November 2007, 00:11
The livery very much has the look of an interim livery. Unless those are the colours of the Kingfisher company which could end up being the title sponsor of the team.

I think we will end up seeing the green and orange of the Indian flag in there somewhere. Mallya seems to want to have a very Indian flavour to the team and orange works with the Dutch who still own 50% of the team.

We could also see pale blue on the car as I think that's India's sporting colour.

Hawkmoon
15th November 2007, 00:17
Looks like the maroon does indeed come from Kingfisher Airlines.

http://www.flykingfisher.com/index.asp

Thats going to look great next to the Toyotas and Super Aguris. :rolleyes:

Ranger
15th November 2007, 04:42
Maroon and White looks good - they just have to make it more maroon and less white (maybe orange too) so it looks less like the Super Aguri's and Toyotas.

leopard
15th November 2007, 05:05
I doubt they run color maroon or whatever other than common red Unless Kingfisher affirmed to support Force1ndia.

The darker color of the front nose just because the saffron of flag of India.
Compare it again to Kingfisher color, they are completely different. :D

Mihai
15th November 2007, 08:09
Force India to start the new season with 07 cars... what a shock :s

And there are quite a few decent drivers competing for a seat there (Klien, Liuzzi, Sutil, R.Schmacher).

leopard
16th November 2007, 02:56
yeah, besides the flag of India didn't have that color
I don't think moron ..eh.. maroon is a racing color

Congratulations, God morning India.