Vision: Carpenter/_____________/____________
D&R: _________________/_______________
Foyt: _________________
SAMAX: Duno
Roth: ______________

Based on speculation.

Jonesi
12th November 2007, 23:16
I think Manning is already signed with Foyt, and Meira had a deal with Panther through '08, so unless they were fired I'd expect them back. Also Buddy Rice was best of the rest at D&R so I wouldn't be surprised if he's there another year.

Be surprised if either Duno or Roth is back.

Isn't Lloyd signed with Ganassi?

mark123
13th November 2007, 02:20
manner with Foyt is a done deal for '08. Lloyd is with TCGR for a limited program. Duno will be back as she as the sponsorship linned up. Vision will be a 2 car effort with Schekter and Carptenter. D&R will be scratching to fund two cars i suspect (lets hope they do). Roth was talking about running a team, but he will need a driver with funding and frankly - if you had the backing why would you pick his team?

CCFanatic
13th November 2007, 22:23
I thought I heard Ganassi is paying for Alex Lloyd to run at Panther for 2008 because of Panther's struggles for funding?

To mark's question about joining up with Roth. Well Chesson ran Chicago last year. Most goes back to that Chesson was over his head in the series, and shouldn't be racing anyway.

DanicaFan
14th November 2007, 06:45
I think Manning is already signed with Foyt, and Meira had a deal with Panther through '08, so unless they were fired I'd expect them back. Also Buddy Rice was best of the rest at D&R so I wouldn't be surprised if he's there another year.

Be surprised if either Duno or Roth is back.

Isn't Lloyd signed with Ganassi?

Yes, Alex Lloyd is with Chip Ganassi.

gm99
16th November 2007, 12:15
I met Buddy Rice at the A1GP-meeting at Brno a month ago and asked him about his plans for 2008. He said he was hoping to be back with Dreyer & Reinbold for next saison, but that no deal had been done.

Speeds up for Corners
23rd November 2007, 00:46
Considering Buddy just got fired from A1GP and they were his sponsors at D&R, I would say there is a good chance Buddy won't be with the team next year.