PDA

View Full Version : Mike Jordan

taffy
5th January 2007, 15:28
Does anyone know how Mike is after his accident last year? I have not read or heard anything about how his recovery is getting on.

Alfa Fan
5th January 2007, 15:31
He's completely OK now. Fully recovered and working on his 2007 BTCC program!

Jona
5th January 2007, 16:14
Just thought i'd take this belated opportunity to thank Mike and the team for sending me a signed photo as a thank you for entering the helmet competition last year. Nice touch guys! and the best of luck with 2007! Ill be following you

taffy
5th January 2007, 16:50
Great news .. thanks alpha

LiamM
5th January 2007, 17:13
Just thought i'd take this belated opportunity to thank Mike and the team for sending me a signed photo as a thank you for entering the helmet competition last year. Nice touch guys! and the best of luck with 2007! Ill be following you

That was a nice touch and it wasnt a photocopy either! It must of taken him ages to sit and sign each one

MBailey06
5th January 2007, 17:43
I'm not sure but I think that Mike Jordan is keeping his Integra this year. It's a shame if its true because if he went to S2000 he could have really challenged for victories and maybe even more.

VkmSpouge
5th January 2007, 18:19
Jordan can still challenge for victories in his Honda Integra. I think he'll be as competitive as last year, if not more so now that his team have had a year's worth of experience with the car.

MBailey06
5th January 2007, 19:12
But I thought BTC-spec cars had extra weight put in to hinder their competitiveness so that more would get S2000 cars.

VkmSpouge
5th January 2007, 19:55
No the BTC-Ts won't get anymore weight relative to the S2000s. Extra weight may be given out to a BTC-T car based on it's performance. I doubt any of the BTC-Ts will end up in a position whereby they get given the extra ballast.

tisme
6th January 2007, 00:18
Am I wrong here. But I remember reading somewhere that Team Eurotech are intending to race in the 2007 championship... But it did not spicify that Mike Jordan would be racing!! It just said 'Team Eurotech.'

Does that mean that after his accident Mike will leave the racing for someone else?

Debs
5th February 2007, 11:17
I can assure you that Mike WILL be racing in the 2007 BTCC. He is very much looking forward to it too!

PDS
5th February 2007, 11:28
Mike confirmed at a recent test session that he will be in the BTCC in 2007!

Debs
5th February 2007, 13:30
It's certainly getting close to the start of the 2007 BTCC now and I for one will be supporting Mike. I think the team are great the way they send stuff out to fans. What kind of stuff would any of you like to receive? Who's met Mike?