PDA

View Full Version : Cheerio's for sale

The White Lady
8th November 2007, 17:35
Buried away in the depths of another thread is a reference to the Autosport ad for the Cheerio's truck. Having riffled my way through to page 76 I have seen it for myself.

Such a shame to see this great bunch of guys leaving the series.

We wish them well for the future though - can't help but think John will be successful at whatever he has a go at next. He says 'Business Venture forces sale' maybe he's going to be the next sponser of the V8's :)

kjb
8th November 2007, 18:11
maybe hes gonna go racing in the V8 trophy cars then!!!

truckmonster
8th November 2007, 20:27
I hope John turns up next year to watch a few races!

Abo
9th November 2007, 10:54
I'll miss John and the team, they're a good bunch of guys. And Freddie will miss his favourite team :(

A race fan
9th November 2007, 19:07
john just say the word and will brawl with you you should know who i am. i will have a drink with you at the awards night if you go if not i hope to see you and the lads next year theirs always quite a few drinks waiting for you

Nick Brad
9th November 2007, 19:13
Unfortunately we had this conversation last year and happy John and the crew remained a part of the SCSA/pickup fold. I'd love to see him in a car for next season, he's a great guy and I had the pleasure to spot for him this season, I hope he isn't lost to oval racing completely. :(

just_smile99
9th November 2007, 20:59
please tell me your all jokin!!!!!!

if he's not there im going to miss walkin past his garage/awning and him singing that 'tell laura i love her' song (as much as i hate it, it makes me smile everytime!)

its not right....why are so many people dissapearing!?!

X

Speedworx
10th November 2007, 21:34
This is sad to hear.