PDA

View Full Version : PICKUPS on MOTORS TV NOW!!!!

darknessrock
7th November 2007, 17:34
Race and rally uk 44, pickups from rockingham and brands..

Larissa
7th November 2007, 18:58
there on motors tv tomorrow at 11.00am aswell

pickup
7th November 2007, 19:28
Would that be from this year as i don't recall the cameras being at Rockingham in 2007 apart from the disasterous meeting when the Fiesta's were on the same bill and i thought that production was paid for by Sonny.

darknessrock
7th November 2007, 19:29
Apologies to Acorn.. Didn't realize you'd posted on Sunday!
Full programe times can be found here...
http://library.digiguide.com/lib/programmenextshowing/Race+and+Rally+UK-398098
Looks like an early morning for ch5 viewers!

darknessrock
7th November 2007, 19:31
Would that be from this year as i don't recall the cameras being at Rockingham in 2007 apart from the disasterous meeting when the Fiesta's were on the same bill and i thought that production was paid for by Sonny.

I think it was the August 2007 rockingham meeting, I was in the states at the time, so it was great to see the race!!

julie-j
8th November 2007, 09:49
Great to see them on TV once again, thought some of the drivers sold the series very well indeed, Stanty and Nick did a brilliant job!

fifthwheel
8th November 2007, 10:46
Great to see them on TV once again, thought some of the drivers sold the series very well indeed, Stanty and Nick did a brilliant job!

Shame to see the Cheerios Truck go, saw it for sale in autosport this week, it's carachters like Stanty and Kelly every racing series needs.

The PUT's looked fantastic on Tv once again, well done Steve Dance

acorn
8th November 2007, 11:25
Apologies to Acorn.. Didn't realize you'd posted on Sunday!

accepted. you were about to get a pithy comment along the lines of "am i on your ignore list?" but my internet connection decided to play up possibly trying to tell me to hold off on the reply.

truckmonster
8th November 2007, 20:26
I thought the motors tv coverage was a great advert for pick up truck racing, shame to see John and Kelly not racing next year :-(

MAX_THRUST
16th November 2007, 15:17
Good coverage I thought. Now How do we get ITV to realise what an excelent entertaining series pick ups are and then get them on a Saturday afternoon on one of the ITV channels.

It's been two years since I last saw the trucks race. Great to see them on TV and with so many familiar names still in the series. Will they be on again next year????

mikiec
19th November 2007, 01:40
Flicking through the channels, I came across the last couple of laps of the last race of the season on Men & Motors on "Club Motorsport Weekly".

Great footage, shame I missed most of it. :(

mikiec
19th November 2007, 01:42
Back from ads, if anyone's still there, there's the Brands Hatch round on now!