PDA

View Full Version : Which country/state has the funniest looking shape?

Eki
4th November 2007, 17:31
I think the Gambia:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/af/Ga-map.png/400px-Ga-map.png

It looks a bit like a colon:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colon_(anatomy)

Thor
4th November 2007, 18:25
Cyprus like a pig with a long nose,and italy with shape of 1800īs military boot

Drew
4th November 2007, 19:08
Norway, Sweden and Finland ;)

Eki
4th November 2007, 19:49
Norway, Sweden and Finland ;)
Only on Euro coins with Norway removed.

jso1985
4th November 2007, 20:44
Sweden kinda looks like a hanging part of the human body that only males have :erm:

Rollo
4th November 2007, 23:03
Although it has been said the France is l'hexagone and Italy is a giant boot, the Philipines look like a hanging pot plant.

millencolin
5th November 2007, 00:53
Chile... It looks like an anorexic supermodel

Azumanga Davo
5th November 2007, 04:44
Greenland. Possible case of colostomy bag...

leopard
5th November 2007, 05:23
Sweden kinda looks like a hanging part of the human body that only males have :erm:

You must be kidding on this, the hanging beard of males didn't have any similarity with Sweden's.

The whole Papua island looks like Tyrannosaurus.

Mark
5th November 2007, 08:28
England, looks odd with Cornwall sticking out the bottom :p . It needs Wales and Scotland to give it proportion :D

leopard
5th November 2007, 09:43
England, looks odd with Cornwall sticking out the bottom . It needs Wales and Scotland to give it proportion
Are you trying to tell that England need to occupy them ? :laugh:

LotusElise
5th November 2007, 13:02
Sulawesi/Celebes looks like a monster or a dinosaur popping out of the sea with its mouth open.

Alexamateo
5th November 2007, 15:49
Not really a funny shape, but I've always found it odd that Lesotho is completely surrounded by one country. C'mon South Africa! What are you waiting for? Invade!!!!

:s mash: :grenade:

;)

jens
5th November 2007, 17:52
Not really a funny shape, but I've always found it odd that Lesotho is completely surrounded by one country. C'mon South Africa! What are you waiting for? Invade!!!!

:s mash: :grenade:

;)

Also Italy should invade San Marino. :p :

schmenke
5th November 2007, 19:18
China looks like a chicken :mark:

edv
5th November 2007, 20:30
If you turn southern Ontario on its side, it looks like an elephant

CCFanatic
5th November 2007, 22:31
I live in Michigan and we look like a mitten.

Erki
6th November 2007, 20:16
Russia looks like a dog trying to catch its own tail. The European part is the backside and Kaliningrad is a turd.

No offense to Kaliningradians! :)
No offense to any Russians either. :p

BDunnell
6th November 2007, 20:42
Russia looks like a dog trying to catch its own tail. The European part is the backside and Kaliningrad is a turd.

Those could almost be the words of a Russian politician wanting to end the Kaliningrad problem once and for all.

"Kaliningrad is the turd on the backside of Russia, and I for one want us to wipe it off, once and for all."

Erki
6th November 2007, 20:48
Those could almost be the words of a Russian politician wanting to end the Kaliningrad problem once and for all.

"Kaliningrad is the turd on the backside of Russia, and I for one want us to wipe it off, once and for all."

Yes, and only a Russian politician would spread a turd on his/her buttocks like butter. :)

gadjo_dilo
8th November 2007, 12:55
Egypt and Canada. Their terrestrial borders look as if they were designed by a mathematician.

Erki
8th November 2007, 20:37
Egypt and Canada. Their terrestrial borders look as if they were designed by a mathematician.

Same applies to Mali. :)