PDA

View Full Version : Prediction - 2009 Busch Series

muggle not
4th November 2007, 01:56
I look for 17 year old Joey Logano to outperform all the high profie names, including Dario and JV, next year in the Busch / Nationwide series. Joey will turn 18 which will permit him to race in the series. What is unknown is how well he will perform against some of the Cup drivers at this stage of his career. Without question, he should be rookie of the year. Joey just may be the best talent to come along in many a year.

RaikkonenRules
4th November 2007, 10:06
We'll see how he gets on. It will be interesting to see how he gets on compared to the other teens, Chase Austin, Landon Cassil and Bryan Clauson.

Haulin'AssAndTurnin Left
4th November 2007, 13:13
If im an owner do let a 18 yr old out on the track and tear my stuff up?. just seems very young.

But i havent seen him race so i maybe wrong.

Erki
4th November 2007, 14:24
Shouldn't we be more concerned with next season at this point of the year?

Sparky1329
4th November 2007, 16:17
I look for 17 year old Joey Logano to outperform all the high profie names, including Dario and JV, next year in the Busch / Nationwide series. Joey will turn 18 which will permit him to race in the series. What is unknown is how well he will perform against some of the Cup drivers at this stage of his career. Without question, he should be rookie of the year. Joey just may be the best talent to come along in many a year.

I'll second that. Joey is a phenominal talent. He will be kicking butts and taking names.

tassiedevilAB
6th November 2007, 09:47
But with a new style cot car for 2009 everybody in the series better get plenty of practice with the new cars.

So to make any prediction would be really hard.

Test the car first & then make your choice of the driver with the most promise!

Sparky1329
6th November 2007, 15:34
Since Joey has driven the wheels off every type of car he's raced in my money is still on him. He won't be able to race in the Nationwide series until he turns 18 in June so ROTY might not be attainable next season. 2009 should be very interesting.

tstran17_88
9th November 2007, 04:15
I seen him race an ASA race when he was 14...he held his own in that race. Reed Sorenson was in that race as well in the Chipster's equipment. I think Reed was 18 at the time? I believe Joey finished top 10 or top 15 in a team run by his family? Reed wrecked.