PDA

View Full Version : 6R4'S on the Targa Tasmania

m.lowe
1st November 2007, 11:56
I am trying to get a contact for Peter Johnson and Hayden Johnson who have competed on the event in Metro 6R4's
Are there any other 6R4's that anyone knows about in NZ or AUS having seen pics of cars but no details on the drivers

Also does anyone know if Tony Teesdale is still about as I would like to contact him
Thanks

Maui J.
3rd November 2007, 10:16
I am trying to get a contact for Peter Johnson and Hayden Johnson who have competed on the event in Metro 6R4's
Are there any other 6R4's that anyone knows about in NZ or AUS having seen pics of cars but no details on the drivers

Also does anyone know if Tony Teesdale is still about as I would like to contact him
Thanks

This is Peter Johnson's company in Auckland.
http://www.genuinevehicleimports.co.nz There is a contact link here.

Not sure of what has happened to Tony Teesdale or his 6R4. He hasn't been involved in rallying for well over a decade.

Good luck.

Carlo
6th November 2007, 05:30

Thanks

Tony is still around, send us a pm with your contact details and I will get them to him.

m.lowe
9th November 2007, 21:31
Cheers guys
Tony's 6r4 is here in the UK I am told
Thanks Maui J and Carlo for your help its much appreciated

Here is what history I have of it

C511 RRC THIS CAR IS TO OF BEEN KNOWN TO HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY DRIVEN BY TONY TEESDALE REG NUMBER MT-8217 CAME BACK TO THE UK FOR SOME TIME RE-REGISTERED BUT NEXT KNOWN OWNER TO BE ALISTAIR SUTHERLAND SOLD TO DAVID APPLEBY AND SOLD TO M.ELKINS, TONY JANNETTA, ROBIN HAMILTON