PDA

View Full Version : TRD3 British GT-International Interest Check?

tannat
29th October 2007, 17:01
With the various TRD3 championships on the forum approaching their final races (V8s, DTM, and F3) I thought I would check to see if there was still interest in having a GT championship. This one would involve tracks inside and outside the UK-I'm thinking 9 races, with at least 2 venues.

Just give me a yes or no for interest. If there are sufficient entries (at least 5) I'll probably have race 1 after the final V8 race.

Cheers,

Tannat (former Mosler and Monaro driver :D )

real_illusions
29th October 2007, 17:54
yeah..should be able to do some rounds if this goes ahead.

Dunno what car yet..not that it'll make much difference as i'll be round the back somewhere...

:)

tannat
29th October 2007, 18:05
Dunno what car yet..not that it'll make much difference as i'll be round the back somewhere...

:)

Thinking about running only the N-GTs, and further stratifying the class by putting the Vette and TVR in the top category, and the Mosler and Ultima in the next category

Will L
29th October 2007, 18:07
Might do if I have time, but with my mock exams coming up I might not have time to do this aswell as being a regular in the CMR2.

But yes I would be interested, but how does it run anyway?

TVR's all the way LOL

Brown, Jon Brow
29th October 2007, 21:04
I'll take the Ultima ;)

tannat
29th October 2007, 22:00
But yes I would be interested, but how does it run anyway?

TVR's all the way LOL

Much like CMR2, Will L.

There will be races biweekly of a certain length. You'll qualify, run the race and sublit your times to me.
Far easier than keeping track of 18 stage times, for certain :p

Will L
30th October 2007, 07:49
Sounds simple as. ;)

I might take part in a few races.

tannat
30th October 2007, 13:47
Ummm this is pretty slim response thus far...

Hoping a few more jump on board

real_illusions
30th October 2007, 22:50

Would my imaginery pet camel help at all in increasing the number of competitors?

Brown, Jon Brow
31st October 2007, 00:06

well I think that you can rely on the Vuko's, Bobzee and i think that Sloma is desperate to run in the Brit GT's.

real_illusions
31st October 2007, 00:20
well I think that you can rely on the Vuko's, Bobzee and i think that Sloma is desperate to run in the Brit GT's.

we might need to stick them lot in some robin reliants for us lot to stand any chance of getting near the front ;)

Brown, Jon Brow
31st October 2007, 11:47
we might need to stick them lot in some robin reliants for us lot to stand any chance of getting near the front ;)

Speak for yourself :p

What does tannat feel about teaming up again in the Monaro :erm: :D

tannat
31st October 2007, 13:48
What does tannat feel about teaming up again in the Monaro :erm: :D

:p

hollydog954
1st November 2007, 09:45
hi guys. this sounds like something different. never raced em but would love to give a go

johnny shell
1st November 2007, 15:00
hey hey hey Johnny Shell is almost back in action!

didn't realize that getting married & moving me & my son into a new house would take such a toll on my play time, but the negotiations are complete and the whole PS2 set up is moving, as is, from the Bachelor Pad's kitchen to the wife's basement and should be set up this coming weekend.

so count me in!

Kentucky isn't just about Bourbon, fried chicken, & horse racing - it's also the home of the Corvette. And I'd love to get behind the wheel of one again!

tannat
1st November 2007, 15:43
Looks as if the interest is there.

Expect entry thread and calendar within a week.

Tannat

Will L
1st November 2007, 16:25
Good stuff :)

Sim or Pro-sim?

tannat
1st November 2007, 18:00
Think it will be sim only-no pro sim.

Sorry, Will L

Will L
1st November 2007, 18:20
Either/or - I'm not to fussed. I will join you guys. :D