PDA

View Full Version : Ron or Todt, Who will step down first?!

F1MAN2007
22nd October 2007, 20:03
Now the contreversials season is almost over. But following all the Saga this year, some big names may not board the next flight to Australia GP 2008.

According to rumour, Jean Todt, is no longer in good relationship with his Bosses. It is believed that he will be asked to step down as the Team Principal and give more time to his new functions as CEO. Probably, Ross Brawn will replace him.

For Ron Denis, this season challenged him completly, now he is a laughing stock!! For sure he is in the centre of some mistakes done by his team and his joke policy of "Equity" has failed totally. When is the last time they won a title?! :D

F1boat
22nd October 2007, 20:07
Ron should retire immediately - I hope that McLaren transforms into Mercedes-Benz and starts new era.
Jean - after all the bitterness of this season, even now, I think that it is the right moment to retire.

wmcot
22nd October 2007, 21:40
Ron should retire immediately - I hope that McLaren transforms into Mercedes-Benz and starts new era.
Jean - after all the bitterness of this season, even now, I think that it is the right moment to retire.

I have to agree on both points. Ron seems to really be losing it (mentally/emotionally?) and it would be great to see Brawn at the position he deserves.

Tomi
22nd October 2007, 22:01
Been following Todt since his Peugeot days and he always has been a good boss and kept a good athmosphere in the team and he still can pick winning drivers, i hope he continiues.