PDA

View Full Version : Post of the year

Tazio
21st October 2007, 21:12
I humbly nominate this post from Oct. 11 8:15pm as the post of the season!

Tazio

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This season will close with an applaud so loud that the anthems will be silenced by the din made from the sound of every fair minded, scrupulous, f1 loving, Homo Sapien, this side of Uranus when Kimi snatches the championship in a dream of a race that will restore that little iota of dignity this sport has left in it this season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Distinctions drawn by the mind are not necessarily equivalent to distinctions in reality

Bradley
21st October 2007, 21:23
:)

It has my vote.

Ari
21st October 2007, 21:25
Seconded!!!

F1boat
21st October 2007, 21:25
As well as mine.

donKey jote
21st October 2007, 21:54
:up:
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_166.gif

tinchote
21st October 2007, 22:00
:up: :)

Valve Bounce
22nd October 2007, 00:02
You've got me there!! But let's wait until the fuel debacle abates before we cross our chickens.

F1MAN2007
22nd October 2007, 00:16
You've got me there!! But let's wait until the fuel debacle abates before we cross our chickens.

No penalty. Kimmi is the Champion!!!

Tazio
22nd October 2007, 13:18
I didn't get anybody. either personally, or impersonally.
I just stated what I thought world be the only legitimate conclusion of the season, outside of Lewis winning it.
That’s not a knock on Alonzo; it's too bad that Massa wasn't in contention for the WDC at Interlagos.
More importantly the race was epic
It played out like a modern day John Steinbeck Novella (short novel)

markabilly
22nd October 2007, 15:50
I didn't get anybody. either personally, or impersonally.
I just stated what I thought world be the only legitimate conclusion of the season, outside of Lewis winning it.
That’s not a knock on Alonzo; it's too bad that Massa wasn't in contention for the WDC at Interlagos.
More importantly the race was epic
It played out like a modern day John Steinbeck Novella (short novel)

Yes but you nominated your own post!!!!

Beginning to sound a little like LH..."my best race" (really that was your best?? Stuck on the side of the road cause of gearbox troubles that never ever re-appeared except when you went off-roading...??) "I will win the WDC next Year "......"images of Senna in my mind"...."I am cooler than Kimi" (well, that last one WAS before the race... :D )

:D :D

[My fav was "out to get me".... trying to distract me yadada...(whenever there was an investigation) but then everyone says it was FA who was whining, never LH.....?????]

Dave B
22nd October 2007, 16:48
For post of the year I nominate any of the many by Arrows appealing to peoples to use logic rather than listening to myriad conspiracy theories.

Tazio
22nd October 2007, 16:51
Yes but you nominated your own post!!!!

No...............I "humbly" nominated my own post

It is true that I am a shameless self promoter.
Plus I don't really think it is the "Post of the YEAR"
More appropriate It should be given the
Nostradamus/Dr.Albert Schweitzer award

Plus being such an old Prophecy, I
had no choice not to re-post it! IMHHHHHHHHHO!!!

RaikkonenRules
22nd October 2007, 17:08
Defintely has my vote :D

markabilly
22nd October 2007, 18:38
No...............I "humbly" nominated my own post

It is true that I am a shameless self promoter.
Plus I don't really think it is the "Post of the YEAR"
More appropriate It should be given the
Nostradamus/Dr.Albert Schweitzer award

Plus being such an old Prophecy, I
had no choice not to re-post it! IMHHHHHHHHHO!!!

Hey LH and Benie, Move over rover, a new sheriff is in town...

Still I am worried, you are beginng to sound more like LH...try to avoid that kool aid...you saw what it did to me on that other thread about Ioan.....when I dared to mention the name of the great one in the same post with Hamilton's name.... :eek:

Gone up close to Finland..so just cause you all ain't hearing from Markabilly, don't mean he ain't watching and taking notes, as my lawyers are real hungry.......maybe I will ask kimi how he is doing, but last time I talked to him he kept mumbling about some dolphin and a girl on his lap, and could not tell what language he was in..... :D

Tazio
22nd October 2007, 18:46
Hey LH and Benie, Move over rover, a new sheriff is in town...

Still I am worried, you are beginng to sound more like LH...try to avoid that kool aid...you saw what it did to me on that other thread about Ioan.....when I dared to mention the name of the great one in the same post with Hamilton's name.... :eek:

Gone up close to Finland..so just cause you all ain't hearing from Markabilly, don't mean he ain't watching and taking notes, as my lawyers are real hungry.......maybe I will ask kimi how he is doing, but last time I talked to him he kept mumbling about some dolphin and a girl on his lap, and could not tell what language he was in..... :D These are not Tazio's Idea's
I am just the mortal messenger.
Kind of like Charles de Gaulle!!!!!
and Joan of Arc!!

Tazio
22nd October 2007, 19:57
For post of the year I nominate any of the many by Arrows appealing to peoples to use logic rather than listening to myriad conspiracy theories.
I humbly, whole hartedly,
and sincerely second it!!!!!

Kevincal
22nd October 2007, 20:05
How ridiculously arrogant this thread is...