PDA

View Full Version : FGP - Results for Brazil

N. Jones
21st October 2007, 20:09
http://www.profacil.net/FGP/index.html

In the overall standings we have a tie for first place between colorSPEED and No Procession Racing. By our rules the tiebreakers are as follows:

Race wins by FGP teams - here they are tied at two apiece. One of these wins was due to them tying with nine other teams for first in the French GP.

Who submitted their team first - as a matter of fact leopardsleeping was the first entrant in this year's GP, so....

Your 2007 FGP champion is colorSPEED, owned and operated by leopardsleeping! :champion: :beer:

2nd is No Procession Racing by bumble1290 :burnout:

3rd is Lenaqhan-Nitsy F1 by ChickenMcNugget :wave:

4th is Team Wellworth by raikk
5th is mephrace by meph
6th is UpOn3 by Breeze
7th is sharepie motorsport by 100%hondafan
8th is Team JH07 by johhny hurlock
9th is Xtorm Racing by samuratt
10th is Toaster's Slice by toaster

From my quick look it seems that there is a tie for most race wins (2) but I have not confirmed that.
Regarding the top ten - everyone was tied for position except 5th, and 7th - 9th.

THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING! Sorry for the early problems with my math. I hope you will all join us next year and hopefully we can keep using the same site (andreag - let me know!).
I will have two polls up soon regarding a possible points change and a possible budget change (that really depends on the first part and on whether ProDrive is allowed in 2008 or not).

N. Jones
21st October 2007, 21:19
I made one change to Brazil - I thought Hamilton had the fastest lap but turns out it was Raikkonen. This change does not change the top ten overall.

jso1985
21st October 2007, 21:19
thanks for organizing them :up:

The McLaren cheats killed any small chance I had :(

BeansBeansBeans
21st October 2007, 23:00
Thanks again for organising this Ed, it's been fun.

raikk
21st October 2007, 23:06

In the overall standings we have a tie for first place between colorSPEED and No Procession Racing. By our rules the tiebreakers are as follows:

Race wins by FGP teams - here they are tied at two apiece. One of these wins was due to them tying with nine other teams for first in the French GP.

Who submitted their team first - as a matter of fact leopardsleeping was the first entrant in this year's GP, so....

Your 2007 FGP champion is colorSPEED, owned and operated by leopardsleeping! :champion: :beer:

2nd is No Procession Racing by bumble1290 :burnout:

3rd is Lenaqhan-Nitsy F1 by ChickenMcNugget :wave:

4th is Team Wellworth by raikk
5th is mephrace by meph
6th is UpOn3 by Breeze
7th is sharepie motorsport by 100%hondafan
8th is Team JH07 by johhny hurlock
9th is Xtorm Racing by samuratt
10th is Toaster's Slice by toaster

From my quick look it seems that there is a tie for most race wins (2) but I have not confirmed that.
Regarding the top ten - everyone was tied for position except 5th, and 7th - 9th.

THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING! Sorry for the early problems with my math. I hope you will all join us next year and hopefully we can keep using the same site (andreag - let me know!).
I will have two polls up soon regarding a possible points change and a possible budget change (that really depends on the first part and on whether ProDrive is allowed in 2008 or not).

ahh damnit I was tied for first a few races ago! ohh well Ill have to think of some other cleaver formula for next year! thanks for making this! it has brought great happiness in my life :laugh:

N. Jones
21st October 2007, 23:40
Let's just hope nothing comes of this FIA thing with BMW Sauber & Williams or I will have to re-calculate Brazil for the third time! :arrows: Ow....my head....

leopard
22nd October 2007, 03:40

Who submitted their team first - as a matter of fact leopardsleeping was the
first entrant in this year's GP, so....

Your 2007 FGP champion is colorSPEED, owned and operated by leopardsleeping!

With the generous support of people like you, this game was successfully carried out and will be able to perform in the next season as the essence of forum talks and feels the passion of F1.

Both of you are to be commended for your generosity. Thank you for organizing the game.

In the event of no sanction penalized for BMW this is almost certain that the first entrant of points in parity would be the winner of the game, the result of which owing to Ferrari trough their drivers for running the most reliable car.

Congratulations also for Kimi the new world WDC :champion:

Thank you, Let's have the party :beer: :) ;)

Leopard

truefan72
22nd October 2007, 04:03
Congratulations Leopard

I'm happy to be tied for 26th

Good wor N. Jones

next year should be interesting!!

Viv
24th October 2007, 05:54
P33. Not bad
Thank You N. Jones :) great job u did throughout the year :up: