PDA

View Full Version : Speed delaying f1 qualy for Craftsman Truck Qualy

Tazio
20th October 2007, 17:19
Speed delaying f1 qualy for Craftsman Truck Qualy!
I'm guessing they wouldn't do that in Europe

markabilly
20th October 2007, 17:23
Atleast speed tv got their priorities straight.....dump indy and why not dump F1..............

Erki
20th October 2007, 23:08
:up: CTS - racing with a capital R. :s mokin:

PSfan
21st October 2007, 02:13
Speed delaying f1 qualy for Craftsman Truck Qualy!
I'm guessing they wouldn't do that in Europe

Well based on what was in my TV guide, I'm sure that the truck qualifying just ran a little long, and had they been both scheduled to start qualifying at the same time, it would have been NCTS that would have been pre-empted...

However hate to anger you a little more, but us Canadians that get both the speedtv broadcast and TSN's attempt at F1 Qualifying we know that thanks to some 15 minutes of pre-qualifying chit chat, Speedtv is always about 1 qualifying session behind the rest of the world :p :

Tazio
21st October 2007, 03:27
Well based on what was in my TV guide, I'm sure that the truck qualifying just ran a little long, and had they been both scheduled to start qualifying at the same time, it would have been NCTS that would have been pre-empted...

However hate to anger you a little more, but us Canadians that get both the speedtv broadcast and TSN's attempt at F1 Qualifying we know that thanks to some 15 minutes of pre-qualifying chit chat, Speedtv is always about 1 qualifying session behind the rest of the world :p :
No worries bro. I mean after all it was only Qualy. Speeds end of the production is usually good, Sometimes very good. It's expanded cable here. So I expect it to be better than network. It's a simple law of supply and demand.
They supply Stockcar. I demand f1. BTW apologies for going off earlier this season. See ya.