ioan
20th October 2007, 16:34
Yeah, well...

BDunnell
20th October 2007, 16:52
Well what?

Ari
20th October 2007, 16:55
He'll get a fine right? No... a penalty of places on the grid?

*cough*

Roamy
20th October 2007, 17:07
well somehow they have to get him away from LH. so this will work

markabilly
20th October 2007, 17:34
http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/071020162348.shtml

He overtake under yellow... grrrrr

Really------or really, like a 22k fine......hahaha

Thanks again Kube

Tazio
20th October 2007, 17:54
Is the grid penalty confirmed

DazzlaF1
20th October 2007, 17:59
Is the grid penalty confirmed

I dont know, id expect though something on it to be announced after qualy

Bradley
20th October 2007, 18:41
I bet he gets a penalty on the grid ... as his name is - unfortunately for him - not Hamilton ...

Ari
21st October 2007, 08:09
I've heard nothing mentioned about this so far.

As much as I'm a Ferrari fan it's preety poor of the stewards to just say 'nothing' about it at all.....

Ian McC
21st October 2007, 09:13
I bet he gets a penalty on the grid ... as his name is - unfortunately for him - not Hamilton ...

Yeah whatever :rolleyes:

It isn't mentioned anywhere so I guess it isn't happening

Dave B
21st October 2007, 09:33
No penalty for Massa. Which will annoy some people, not because they want to see Massa punished, but because it doesn't back up their paranoia that everybody is out to help Lewis.

janneppi
21st October 2007, 09:59
No penalty for Massa. Which will annoy some people, not because they want to see Massa punished, but because it doesn't back up their paranoia that everybody is out to help Lewis.
Oh, how wrong you are, All this is done to prevent Kimi or Alonso to be ahead of Hamilton after the first corner. ;)
Exactly how you might ask, well, I haven't figured out that yet. :p :

Tazio
21st October 2007, 10:04
Yeah whatever :rolleyes:

It isn't mentioned anywhere so I guess it isn't happening
Thank you. A straight answer. What a novelty!

TL
21st October 2007, 11:28
if the title would have been "Another Penalty- Hamilton" we would have had 3...4 pages by now....full of people whining why he not again got a penalty and how the FIA is protecting him !

markabilly
21st October 2007, 11:39
Oh, how wrong you are, All this is done to prevent Kimi or Alonso to be ahead of Hamilton after the first corner. ;)

To keep pole for Massa

Renault has FA, FA gives up in return to be free, ferrari has pole, Hamilton has WDC unless ferrari can put the squeeze on hamilton between Massa and Kimi...so why protest and have hamilton moved down, out of harm's way...or even worse, have Massa booted back ten places on the grid...and Hamilton only 5 places.....

for Kimi to beat Hamilton requires how many points and if hamilton finishes fourth behind Kimi, FM and FA, who wins?

And expect no help from FA unless FA forgets "the deal" with Flavio and benie....if he does, Benie will have a new yard man for next year driving a Toro....a Toro lawnmower.... :vader:

savage86
21st October 2007, 11:41
today I hope the bull**** stops when the clutch drops.

Valve Bounce
21st October 2007, 13:23
..............and the toilet rolls. :eek:

ioan
21st October 2007, 15:21
As I only get to see the race I didn't see the FP3 session I'll have to ask those who followed it: "Was there an infringement from Massa at all?"

BDunnell
21st October 2007, 15:59

:laugh:

Of course, I expect you to present written evidence of this...

markabilly
21st October 2007, 16:04
As I only get to see the race I didn't see the FP3 session I'll have to ask those who followed it: "Was there an infringement from Massa at all?"

It "appears" so......the Kube was involved....

ioan
21st October 2007, 16:12
It "appears" so......the Kube was involved....

Who :?:

If you mean that Kubica was the one that Felipe passed under yellows than there was no need for this thread. As Kubica was the one who brought out the yellows because of some car problem.

markabilly
21st October 2007, 16:35
Who :?:

If you mean that Kubica was the one that Felipe passed under yellows than there was no need for this thread. As Kubica was the one who brought out the yellows because of some car problem.
True...I had it on, but was not paying much attention....it appears what I remember is that the yellow was out and Kube was going slow on track sort of in the racing line as a result of being stricken and Massa passed him, but as I understand it...if the car is still on track going slow and the driver passes him under a yellow that is an appearant violation..and Kube never stayed stopped on the track.......wish I had the benefit of being able to reveiw same from a tape...

from practice on that day, the one thing I really remember is that LH really brake checked Kim real hard at the end of P3