PDA

View Full Version : Aftermath of Lewis H winning the WDC

rohanweb
19th October 2007, 06:54
what you think will happen aftermath of LH winning the wdc?

will there be a inquery by the fia of favorism?

will there be todt taking mclaren to court saying ferrari & italy dont accept LH is the champion?

will Kimi gives up F1 and move to some other racing because he cannot win a f1 wdc?

will fernando alonso quit mclaren & move elsewhere where he will get a sidekick driver who suppose to be 0.5 sec slower than him?

will bernie make more money from british sponsors & become a chat show idol?

will more of british tabloid media specially news of the world (lol) hit target sales by writing about LH? ,(how he did it, and dont forget all his ex-gf's will be making money by giving an int'w to the papers!)

will the british men & women (including many non f1 fans) finds LH as national Hero and finds another excuse to thier way to the pub and get pissed?

will briatore give marching orders to fisi @ renault?

will Ron Dennis adopt LewisH from Anthony H permenently?

will HRH the Queen shake hands of Lewis Hamilton, who is reportadly black.?

ShiftingGears
19th October 2007, 07:07
1. Lewis will be paid a lot more for next season
2. No
3. I suppose it is not impossible...
4. No, he has a contract with Ferrari. Maybe after that contract has expired he'll do something else.
5. Perhaps...McLaren, like Ferrari (like them or not) are a top team. I don't think he'd want to go to a team with a non-competitive car simply because he can get a #2 teammate.
6. He's laughing to the bank already
7. Yes
8. Yes
9. I get the feeling that's going to happen anyway
10. Plausible :p :
11. Yes.

Tazio
19th October 2007, 07:22
All the drivers go where ever they please, and enjoy spending their fortunes.

markabilly
19th October 2007, 10:08
All the drivers go where ever they please, and enjoy spending their fortunes.

And live happily ever after.... :D ....okay except for freddie who knows hamster is more happier than him :mad:

Valve Bounce
19th October 2007, 10:12
Don't count your bridges before you cross your chickens.

BDunnell
19th October 2007, 10:23

Those are wise words indeed.

Dzeidzei
19th October 2007, 10:24
I sincerely hope LH wins. Otherwise it all would be too much for the English. I mean, look at football. In football they scuk. :)

Mintexmemory
19th October 2007, 10:39
I sincerely hope LH wins. Otherwise it all would be too much for the English. I mean, look at football. In football they scuk. :)
Actually we blow.
But at least we have the Rugby and Cricket with which to consol ourselves.
I note with interest you don't declare the suckiest team in the world that you support. Easy to give it out not so easy to take it back

(Heightened sense of English Chauvinism inc.
Normal humility will be resumed after the weekend)

Ari
19th October 2007, 10:46
what you think will happen aftermath of LH winning the wdc?

will there be a inquery by the fia of favorism?

will there be todt taking mclaren to court saying ferrari & italy dont accept LH is the champion?

will Kimi gives up F1 and move to some other racing because he cannot win a f1 wdc?

will fernando alonso quit mclaren & move elsewhere where he will get a sidekick driver who suppose to be 0.5 sec slower than him?

will bernie make more money from british sponsors & become a chat show idol?

will more of british tabloid media specially news of the world (lol) hit target sales by writing about LH? ,(how he did it, and dont forget all his ex-gf's will be making money by giving an int'w to the papers!)

will the british men & women (including many non f1 fans) finds LH as national Hero and finds another excuse to thier way to the pub and get pissed?

will briatore give marching orders to fisi @ renault?
will Ron Dennis adopt LewisH from Anthony H permenently?

will HRH the Queen shake hands of Lewis Hamilton, who is reportadly black.?

When he loses the Brits will sob and complain that he has been harshly treated.... somehow!

GridGirl
19th October 2007, 13:36
He'll quit Britiain using media attention as his reason when really he just wants to become a tax exile in Monaco or Switzerland. :p

Tazio
19th October 2007, 13:41
I'll burn that bridge when I come to it!

Tazio
19th October 2007, 13:44
He'll quit Britiain using media attention as his reason when really he just wants to become a tax exile in Monaco or Switzerland. :p
What a world.