PDA

View Full Version : Sebastien Loeb will race for Free with Pescarolo at Le Mans

harvick#1
3rd January 2007, 00:10
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/56111

hopefully Pescarolo can get the car ready to go for Le Mans.

and also a generious act on Loeb's part :up:

Subaru WRX
3rd January 2007, 04:43
true a great act from Loeb, who want to win LM and beat the ex rivals of the WRC...Peugeot as well as Audi !

Tom206wrc
15th February 2007, 14:32
Flash News !!!!!

No Loeb at all on le Mans 2007 !!!! ;(

On his website he explains that Pesca would have less chance to win or fight for podium with the diesel powered Audi and Peugeot advantaged by ACO rules...he adds that he doesn't want to drive and take risks on 24 hours for a 10th position overall.

He also says that driving a proto with his arms still weakened from last year(after his bicyles accident) could be a quite harder...

Interesting names are quoted at Pescarolo to replace him though: Romain Dumas and Benoît Tréluyer...

Erki
15th February 2007, 15:22
Interesting that he finds Le Mans riskier and more dangerous than rallying. And hey, at LM, if you manage to get it to the finish, you're a winner already. :)

Funks
15th February 2007, 19:30
I don't know whether there is a special relationship with Henri and Sebastien that would prevent Seb from ever going to a rival LM team but I can't help wondering if he would have been keen on jumping into a 908 instead.

He says that it is partly because they (Pescarolo) don't feel they can win with the way the rules are and the Audi/Diesel situation, but I just have a feeling that if Peugeot had come knocking on his door then Seb may have been keen on it!

Mickey T
15th February 2007, 20:27
He also says that driving a proto with his arms still weakened from last year(after his bicyles accident) could be a quite harder...

still believe it was a bicycle accident, eh????

100%hondafan
20th February 2007, 17:49
what was it then ?

jslone
20th February 2007, 17:51
I could say something but if I said it I would be banned.Heh.

100%hondafan
20th February 2007, 18:02
is this a google job then :P

Jamie Brown
20th February 2007, 19:01
roman dumas would be good