PDA

View Full Version : Should Al Gore run for President ???

RaceFanStan
15th October 2007, 17:49
of the United States ???
I say HECK NO !!!

Vote in the poll, show your support or your lack of support for Al Gore.

schmenke
15th October 2007, 17:56
I can't see how anyone can place any trust in him and take him seriously as a presidential candidate :dozey:

Eki
15th October 2007, 18:26
I can't see how anyone can place any trust in him and take him seriously as a presidential candidate :dozey:
He will look good in comparison to his predecessor.

Daniel
15th October 2007, 19:00
Hell no!

DonJippo
15th October 2007, 19:08
Why not? He would not be any worse than other candidates...

Tomi
15th October 2007, 19:16
The us elections will be won by the candidate who has the funniest campaign hat, Spiderman 3 would also have a good chanse.

Drew
15th October 2007, 19:19
I want the black man or the woman to win :p :

Anybody trying to get in their way is a HECK NO from me.

Crypt
15th October 2007, 22:24
Oh HEELLLLLLL NO.

Brown, Jon Brow
15th October 2007, 22:40
You can guarantee he'll win because he's a film star now ;)

Schultz
16th October 2007, 02:37
Jeese it wasn't long ago that he only just missed out on the election victory only 7 years ago. I mean is it that unbelievable to think that he would come close again?

Mind you, I don't think he'll get preselection over Hilary or Obama either. Not that I like either candidate.

Go Dennis Kucinic! lol. Or Ron Paul so American can nicely go back to its isolationist attitute to foreign policy. Guiliani :/

Galveston dunes
16th October 2007, 03:45
I voted yes; One more clown couldn't hurt the circus any.

jso1985
16th October 2007, 03:53
voted yes.

why not? there's zillions of morrons running for president(and they even win in places like USA, Venezuela or Bolivia) so Gore wouldn't hurt this morronic political world

Rollo
16th October 2007, 05:44
What do you have against the chap?
Running a government is more about the character of the policies formed than the charisma of its leader. If you have something personal against the man then fine, but if his policies are good for the country and the world, then pray tell why you'd pick some less compotent to run the place?

The rest of the world has been wondering that for 8 years. In reality all you need to do is look at its citizens.

BrentJackson
16th October 2007, 07:08
No point. Obama, Clinton and Edwards are gonna kick his arse anyways, so why would he bother? He should go back to make another grossly exaggerated movie about global warming that becomes gospel for every left-wing nutjob in the Western Hemisphere..... :rolleyes:

rah
16th October 2007, 07:47
i say no. Only because of the policies he was responsible for with Clinton. Still, at least he knows that there is a "rest of the world".

I seriously doubt he would get pre-selection anway. I don't think he will go for it.

Mark
16th October 2007, 07:54
There are millions of people who would love to see Al Gore run for president.
Unfortunately for him they are all Republicans :p

555-04Q2
16th October 2007, 11:16
He will look good in comparison to his predecessor.

Michael Jackson's pet monkey would would look good compared to Bush Jnr :down:

Blancvino
16th October 2007, 17:06
We can throw a blanket over the ENTIRE field, regardless of party. They ALL SUCK!

In my view the next president will be unsuccessful. The political climate in the US is all about destroying your competition. There is no such thing as LOYAL OPPOSITION these days.

SOD
16th October 2007, 17:16
Go Dennis Kucinic! lol. Or Ron Paul so American can nicely go back to its isolationist attitute to foreign policy. Guiliani :/

Ron paul understands the currency situation better than any of them.

LeonBrooke
17th October 2007, 05:45
I'm not sure... he has, after all, already won a US presidential election, so he shouldn't really have to... ;)

(Runs away to take cover)

leopard
17th October 2007, 08:52
Emphasis at any form in multiple choice didn't reflect equality while it is a must :)

I only don't hope the group of minority in the US chose the wrong person (again) after knowing campaign to accommodate their problematical issue proved otherwise.

Like it or not he has significant support of 68% polling held recently from nowhere previously.

Mark
17th October 2007, 09:04
He's ruled it out anyway, so it's a non issue :p

raikk
17th October 2007, 09:08
I voted yes.. like why the hell not? I think he would be putting out a great message to the USA and the world to try to reduce global warming ! this way it can actually get done unlike the others who will just be dancing around the idea :dosey:

leopard
17th October 2007, 09:54
I don't know that the candidate will keep all the words for the more proper solution on peace instead of war, but a good natured politician and being popular in the more educated voter should dedicate all he has when the populace call him for the presidential seat. :)

Daniel
17th October 2007, 09:56
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/2/hi/americas/7048370.stm as Mark said. Non issue :)

leopard
17th October 2007, 10:14
He is enrouting to it with courtesy :)

Daniel
17th October 2007, 11:35
He is enrouting to it with courtesy :)
Am I the only person thinking wtf? :confused:

Daniel
17th October 2007, 11:36
I voted yes.. like why the hell not? I think he would be putting out a great message to the USA and the world to try to reduce global warming ! this way it can actually get done unlike the others who will just be dancing around the idea :dosey:
Yes and no. It's something that needs to have it's profile raised. But when you do it by twisting the facts then it's not good.

leopard
18th October 2007, 07:26
Am I the only person thinking wtf? :confused:

Worse Than Failure? :( ;)

CCFanatic
18th October 2007, 22:00
There are millions of people who would love to see Al Gore run for president.
Unfortunately for him they are all Republicans :p

The one guy who would call himslef a Republican(Guilliani for Pres here), that would not want him to run. He would take money from people who could easily spend it elsewhere on the world, helping the economy.