PDA

View Full Version : :( Jordan Vs Turkington for indy title :)

WSRfan82
12th October 2007, 20:23
Jordan has 250points and Turkington has 247points

whos going to win the 2007 Btcc indy championship :S

i vote turkington :D

Brown, Jon Brow
12th October 2007, 21:00
Jackson :p

VkmSpouge
12th October 2007, 22:11
I think Turkington will edge it by a few points.

AlexD
12th October 2007, 23:25
Jordan, he has the right car for this track. Be interesting to see how the BMW performs now

SEATFreak
13th October 2007, 18:08
I think Turks. Even if it hasn't turned him worldclass overnight, I am reasonably sure he will have gained some experience of what it is to run as top level touring car driver by racing in the Brands Hatch meeting of the WTCC. The car also I presume will be stronger for it.

nik
14th October 2007, 17:45
Bit of a non-event really....and yet again Mike Jordan has a serious crash at the final meeting.

ATF
14th October 2007, 18:03
Bit of a non-event really....and yet again Mike Jordan has a serious crash at the final meeting.

I agree, a shame for Mike today - but Colin always should have won the title this year. He's done a great job and is a true star!

WSRfan82
14th October 2007, 18:36
i was going to say the samething cant believe that jordan crashed again in the final hope hes ok :S

Vez
14th October 2007, 19:18
From Crash.Net
http://www.crash.net/news_view~cid~10~id~155932.htm
Giovanardi crowned champion - page 2

However, with only two laps remaining, any hopes of Plato doing anything about a now second placed Giovanardi came to a premature end when the race was stopped after Mike Jordan went off heavily coming onto the pit straight. Forcing the ambulance onto the circuit, while Jordan was fine enough to be walking, but the heavy head-on shunt with the barriers was enough to prompt an early end to the race and therefore the season.

So I'm assuming that Mike is fine, though possibly with some bruising.