PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Alex, Enjoy Your (F1)Retirement

Dazz9908
12th October 2007, 02:29
Bye Alex,
thanks for the memories,
one comes to mind, Monaco dueling with Micheal. Hard nosed, hard fair, reputations mean nothing to you, scared of no-one!

Brilliant test driver!

Great personality, Hope you get F1 test drive job, But Sports Car/Le-Mans style cars are still pretty cool. But that's your decision

Thanks for the memories,
The pleasure has been all mine.

Valve Bounce
12th October 2007, 03:31
But that's your decision

Are you sure? Looks more like he was retired for a lessor light with a donk attached. :(

seppefan
12th October 2007, 11:22
Thanks Alex. Straight talker. I met him in Monte Carlo last year after the final practise and we all asked him if Schumacher had been a naughty boy. He just laughed and said everybody in the paddock knew he was at fault but politics would prevent....very straight, no bs person and I hope he gets a job in F1 as F1 will be the better for it.

Valve Bounce
12th October 2007, 12:07
Thanks Alex. Straight talker. I met him in Monte Carlo last year after the final practise and we all asked him if Schumacher had been a naughty boy. He just laughed and said everybody in the paddock knew he was at fault but politics would prevent....very straight, no bs person and I hope he gets a job in F1 as F1 will be the better for it.

Gee!! you should have gone back to ask him after Q3 if SchM had been a naughty boy :rolleyes: