PDA

View Full Version : Gordon Brown problems wtf?

Daniel
10th October 2007, 14:23
WTF is Webcameron's problem?

So what if Labor have used what Webcameron thinks is his policy. Surely if the Conservatories had a good policy and Labor wants to use it then everyone wins. But intead Webcameron is running around saying "OMFG! OMFG! They're going to do something we wanted to do. WOOT WOOT WOOT we must be a better choice for government just because of one slight change in policy. I'm a boring moron without an ounce of charisma and my only way of scoring points is to poo poo someone for doing what I would do".

Who here would have more respect for Webcameron if he merely said "We had that idea a while ago. Vote for us and there'll be more good ideas like that" rather than the way he's tried to attack Labor on something which in reality is something which is already positive for the Conservatories :mark:

Then there's the election thing. Wtf's with that? Is Webcameron totally devoid of any bottle of his own that he's unable to attack Gordon Brown on anything worthwhile?

If I ever become get to vote on an election here I'll vote for Webcameron just so I can see him doing lame podcast adresses on matters of national security while stirring a pot of some sort of broth for the family dinner that night. Because that makes him just like me :laugh:

Dave B
10th October 2007, 16:15
Funny you should post that just as I'm watching a replay of PMQs. It really is pathetic to watch, on both sides.

Cameron hasn't got anything to attack Brown with apart from the allegation that he "bottled" calling an election which was always an invention of the opposition. He's making himself look even more stupid than usual.

The trouble is, Brown hasn't got the confidence of Blair, nor anything much to counter the tories with apart from "yeah well you'd be worse". He should be making mincemeat out of Cameron but is instead letting himself get wound up.

Ming the Merciless hasn't spoken yet, or at least I haven't noticed him.

Drew
10th October 2007, 16:47
I'd be more concerned if David Cameron wasn't attacking the PM. Afterall it's part of his job :p :

Daniel
10th October 2007, 17:00
I'd be more concerned if David Cameron wasn't attacking the PM. Afterall it's part of his job :p :
Yeah but he should do it on legitimate grounds :)

GridGirl
10th October 2007, 18:10
I really want to meet Dave Cam, but one stupid comment where you accidently say "Vote Green, Go Blue" instead of "Vote Blue, Go Green" and then you automatically get banned from meeting him. Playing practical jokes involving the Conservative party don't go down well either. Too bloody conservative for their own good that lot. :p

Members of both parties are always going to squable like school kids, thats just the way politics is. :)

MrJan
10th October 2007, 20:34
I think it's well class that Labour nicked the Tories idea. The polls showed that the tax changes were in the public interest so they altered them a bit and announced them as their own. What Brown and his cronies realised is that the majority largely don't care who is in power if it means less tax. Clever thinking.

Malbec
10th October 2007, 23:26
Cameron hasn't got anything to attack Brown with apart from the allegation that he "bottled" calling an election which was always an invention of the opposition.

It wasn't an invention.

If you look at the timing of major policy releases that were initially scheduled for early this week but were then shifted to late last week (ie the announcement of the withdrawal of 1000 troops from Iraq and the bringing forward of the NHS review by several days) things were looking obvious to those in Westminster that Brown was teeing up something big for either the weekend or early this week. It showed that Brown was weak, the first time he's dithered in his prime ministership. As such that is an important point to make.

The problem is that the public don't follow the minutiae of the movements in Westminster and hence don't get where this 'bottling' stuff comes from.