PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum, saying hi etc

ramboautotools
9th October 2007, 22:39
Hi all,

Just thought I’d stick a quick post up as I’ve just joined, great forum by the looks of things.

Little about me.

I’ve worked for Ferrari in the past on the F1 support team and have been into motors all my life. Own a standard bm for a daily driver and a heavily modified baja beetle as the “fun” car although currently trying to decide what the next project car will be, something for track day use, any ideas gratefully received.

I run two companies, Qtronics design, a electronics and firmware design company (the boring stuff, lol) and the more interesting one, (which you will just have to guess about as we don't allow advertising - Mark)
Anyhow that’s all for now.

Cheers,
Al.

CCFanatic
9th October 2007, 22:43
Welcome. Watch for the Oaf. Stay away from the Oaf. Grandfather worked with Ferrari in the 70's with Jody and Lauda.

RaceFanStan
10th October 2007, 02:11
Somebody get a loaf of bread & a jar of mayonaise ...
I sense some spam is on the way ... http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/orn/00.gif

tinchote
10th October 2007, 02:13
Welcome! I hope to see you on the F1 Forum :D

janneppi
10th October 2007, 07:24
Somebody get a loaf of bread & a jar of mayonaise ...
I sense some spam is on the way ... http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/orn/00.gif
I've already pulled the slack from our ban trigger. :D

Mark
10th October 2007, 07:39
Well we all know that members who post an introduction thread never post again, I think that's more than likely with our friend here too :p

Donney
10th October 2007, 10:14
Just in case he visits again:

:wave:

ramboautotools
10th October 2007, 11:45
You will be surprised, although as with most things I only visit forums when I have spare time etc.

Al.

Daniel
10th October 2007, 12:57
I don't see why someone is automatically considered to be a spammer for posting a hello thread which lists who they work for :mark: I'm happy to have someone in the forum who's worked in the motorsport industry. In future it would be nice to let people know the rules rather than just calling them a spammer. I wouldn't come back here if this was my welcome :mark:

Welcome to the forum but don't bother going to the F1 section and mentioning you worked for Ferrari. In fact just don't bother going as there's no place for either reason or respect in that forum.

pino
10th October 2007, 13:23
Welcome! I hope to see you on the F1 Forum :D

Same from me :up:

slinkster
10th October 2007, 13:42
Hello and welcome! :)

schmenke
10th October 2007, 14:25
Hey Rambo, welcome to the nuthouse :D :wave:

I too recently worked on a Ferrari :) ... um, in Lego... :erm:

Daniel
10th October 2007, 14:30
Hey Rambo, welcome to the nuthouse :D :wave:

I too recently worked on a Ferrari :) ... um, in Lego... :erm:
Then by default you might have worked on a McLaren too.

:cheese:

schmenke
10th October 2007, 14:35
Don't you start :p :

ramboautotools
10th October 2007, 16:06
Thanks Guys

CarlMetro
12th October 2007, 14:25
(which you will just have to guess about as we don't allow advertising - Mark)

So it's perfectly acceptable to allow him to advertise Qtronics, but not his other company :confused:

Anyhoo, welcome to the forum Al :wave:

RaikkonenRules
12th October 2007, 16:54
Welcome Al. Have fun here. :)

ramboautotools
12th October 2007, 17:40
As it’s got to that point, Ferrari should be removed from my original post as well, seeing as I worked for them, wouldn’t want to advertise anything now, lol.
Al